The J.J. Richards Customer Portal App enables customers to access important account information on the go. Each customer has the ability to set up a number of users to access the JJ Richards Customer Portal service, enabling them to manage both operational and account issues. The Customer Portal enables the user to view a 3 month service calendar, current service details, and invoices and make direct contact with their local representative. It also allows the user to manage their account information.
The features of the App include:
• Account Representative Information - phone number (land & mobile), email and the ability to send a General Enquiry regarding your service.
• My Services – includes a 3 month service calendar, list of services and current servicing status.
• Invoices – 12 months of invoices are available for viewing, emailing or printing.
• Manage Users – enables each customer to grant multiple users access to the Customer Portal.
• Activity Log – provides details of the enquiries made via the General Enquiries System and their current status (Open, In Progress and Closed).
• My Account – lets users manage their passwords and contact details.
• Switch – this function allows users to switch between several different accounts/business.
Improved look and feel.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is playing up its not allowing to go any further . To check anything else .
But before the last 2 weeks or so it was working perfectly.
App is great but.. NEED FIXING ASAP
For the last couple of weeks the app just crashes won't allow to click on anything then just gets out of the app.. NEED FIX ASAP
Can't see Receipts
Error message when trying to get Receipts
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.