Jobvibe helps you build a great team. Get real-time feedback, openly discuss the results and improve the way you work together.
"I use Jobvibe every week to hear from over 650 staff members. It means I know straight away if there's a problem and what we can do to improve." John Winning CEO, Appliance Online & Winning Group
GET THE FEEDBACK YOU NEED:
- Collect real-time feedback from your team
- Get a weekly score to track how everyone is feeling
- Spot trends before they turn into big issues
- Work together to solve frustrations that have been raised
- Strengthen culture by sharing achievements and good times
- Bring together the whole team including mobile and remote workers
- Get your team started today. Sign-up for an account: http://jobvibe.me/product/#pricing
- Bug fixes
- Improved image cropping when posting Vibes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
While I try to check-in with my team as much as possible we don't always get the time so it's really handy having an automatic check-in each week to see how they're getting on and to flag any issues in the moment - being able to flag issues as they happen is really important otherwise it tends to brew over time. The fact the feedback is transparent has def helped everyone to be more open and we've made some fundamental changes to the way we work together as a result which has improved our culture. My guys really like that I care what they think and want their feedback and ideas. Only thing I'd say is I'd love to be able to slice and dice our data a little more.
Loads of potential
Can really see where this is going and love it! Would like more controls around notifications the ability to ask questions other than just "how was your week"
Please provide an ability to control what notifications are pushed! Reminders to vibe are good. But I'd like to control whether I receive buzzes or idea notifications (or at least get a summary notification at the end of the day). I don't want to forget to Vibe, but I don't want to disable notifications for the whole app too
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.