A leading medical imaging and radiation oncology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. “Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
This internationally respected journal, of more than 40 years standing, is dedicated to the promotion of radiological practice and research, publishing articles of scientific excellence, original papers, case studies and commissioned reviews in diagnostic radiology and radiation oncology. The Journal attracts submissions from around the world, a reflection of its international appeal, reputation, and continued encouragement of original data, ideas and interpretation.
Aims and Scope
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology (formerly Australasian Radiology) is the official journal of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists, publishing articles of scientific excellence in radiology and radiation oncology. Manuscripts are judged on the basis of their contribution of original data and ideas or interpretation. All articles are peer reviewed.
As a Fellowship based organisation, The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists sets, promotes and continuously improves the standards of training and practice in radiology and radiation oncology for the betterment of the people of Australia and New Zealand.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to JMIRO can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
JMIRO (mobile only) for 99.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology (6 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- minor branding update
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology (mobile only) $159.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.