A nutritionist in your pocket! As seen on weekly favourites, the JSHealth App contains a world-first online nutrition clinic that provides the tools you need to reach your health goals. Join over a million people around the world who have revolutionised their health, diet and lifestyle with the help of Jessica Sepel, clinical nutritionist and best-selling health author.
You will gain access to qualified JSHealth nutritionists who are available to answer all of your health questions and act as your health guide and personal nutritionist. Access a customisable daily meal planner and food guide along with dynamic shopping list, hundreds of healthy new recipes each month, body love support, daily lifestyle tips, a personal health tracker and much more!
The JSHealth App is designed for anyone who’s ever struggled with their weight, diet or health and could benefit from a health coach. Say goodbye to counting calories, restricting food intake and over exercising. The JSHealth App will help you to quit fad dieting for life, teach you to cook quick and easy meals, achieve your health and wellness goals with ease and find body love for life. We’re here to support your journey and help you discover how easy healthy living can really be.
Here are the five sections you’ll find in the app:
SECTION 1: HEALTH CLINIC
• Get access to a personal qualified nutritionist from anywhere in the world, any time
• Use our unique in-app messaging service to text a nutritionist in the JSHealth forum. You’ll be able to view all health questions asked by the community and get nutritionist-approved tips on weight loss, diet, health, lifestyle and more
• Access more than 50 easy-to-follow guides on gut health, stress management, exercise advice, anxiety, energy, weight balance, sugar cravings, skin issues and more
SECTION 2: MEAL PLAN
• Access our daily meal plan that contains nutritionist-approved meals and is updated weekly. Our clean eating recipes are free of gluten or wheat, refined sugar, inclusive of dairy free alternatives and contain vegan protein substitutes
• The JSHealth meal plan is designed to support energy, weight balance and help you reduce sugar cravings so you don’t need unsustainable diet plans
• Use our ‘Build-A-Meal’ Guide when you are out on the go
SECTION 3: HEALTHY RECIPES
• 200+ healthy recipes that are free from gluten or wheat and are refined sugar free. You'll also find dairy free and vegan option, with new recipes added weekly
• 90+ vegan recipes
• Learn to cook quick, easy, no-fuss meals
• Discover healthy swaps and learn about portion control
• Use a customisable shopping list that automatically gathers the ingredients you need to cook your selected weekly meals and add them to your grocery list
SECTION 4: BODY LOVE
• Access our signature body love guides for emotional eating, binge eating, stress eating, body image, mindfulness and find peace with your body for life
• Use daily meditation music, mindfulness guides and gratitude practices to help you feel at peace
SECTION 5: HEALTH TRACKER
• Check your health progress with our specially designed tracker for stress, mood, sleep, hair, energy and body confidence. Unlike other food trackers, we don’t concentrate on calories, but rather holistic wellness and happiness
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
JSHealth is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription available on a monthly, quarterly or yearly plan. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial. Monthly subscription users are billed per month, quarterly subscription users are billed per quarter and yearly subscription users are billed per year. You will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off the auto-renewal up until 24 hours before the end of the subscription period.
For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The JSHealth App is constantly evolving to suit all of your health and lifestyle needs. In this update you'll find:
- 250+ delicious and nutritious recipes
- Vibrant recipe ideas for the festive season
- A brand new JSHealth 8-step Daily Planner
- A new and improved way to create your own Meal Plan
- New push notifications for the Clinic
- Improved position for Sleep and Body Love Meditations
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
If you're loving the JSHealth App, please rate it 5 stars and leave a review to spread the JSHealth love!
Ratings and Reviews
Everything my body needs!
Jess!! Oh my gosh this is an amazing app... I cannot stress enough how much this has helped me through-out my day to day life. I’ve struggled with cooking for a while (definitely not a great cook) so the recipes section of this app is amazing for on the go inspiration for my dinner and lunch.
I’ve become such a huge fan I thought I’d jot down a few of my favourite features for anyone thinking of downloading, Jessica Sepel is the creator of this app and I’ve followed her for a while so worth checking her out as well.
1. The recipes (I’m not a vegan but there are heaps of really good vegan recipes on there, I’ve tried 2 and they are great!) the rest of the recipes are so healthy and easy to make!!
2. The shopping list- just makes life easier, I add whatever I’m eating and it makes a list of groceries I need to make those meals 🙏
3. The nutritionists, I’ve asked one question on the chat section and enjoy reading others but I think the idea of having a nutritionist in your pocket is amazing- for any on the go nutrition questions you might have.
4. All the information - ive learnt so much from this app just going through and reading the tiles would highly recommend exploring everything you need to know about nutrition
5. Vitamins and food swap recommendations - just so easy to see what Jess does and recommends.
I’ve already seen huge changes in my energy and over all healthiness I would seriously recommend this app - hope this helps some people!
Great recipes, app needs a few updates
This is healthy food that actually takes great. Love JS health recipes. Such a healthier and more effective way to lose weight. I know more recipes will get added with time.
The app itself is a great concept but there are a few updates I would like to see
1. Hyperlinking within the app (if I add something to my shopping list I should have a quick link to view my shopping list or if I need to use the JS health bread as part of a recipe include a link to that bread recipe in the existing recipe)
2. Add the ability to multiply a recipe. So I make breakfast for the week or cook for a family of four. Either way I do not want to be multiplying one serve in my head. This could be available on the recipe itself but especially in my shopping list. Otherwise I send my partner to the grocery store with the shopping list and he buys 1/4 of the ingredients we need.
Developer Response ,
Hi! So happy you're loving the App and the recipes.
If you need to quickly view your shopping list you can do so from the top right hand quick-link on the recipes page, each recipe and the Dashboard. We really appreciate your feedback here and are always working to make the App ever better! Kindest, JSHealth Team
Nutritionist best friend!
I purchased the app as soon as it launched and I haven’t looked back! Jessica Sepel covers everything and her main goal is to share information on Body love! Something I struggle with! I find the app helpful when I need quick healthy meal recipes, body love reminders and exercise reminders! There’s more to the app then exercise and body love! Vitamin supplement information, body love tracking, meal plans and much more! I’m such a big fan of Jess and I’m so proud of her app! I want to help her share this app because I believe it will help so many women and girls out there! Five star!
- JSHEALTH PRODUCTS PTY LTD
- 109.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © JSHealth Products Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Yearly Subscription $119.99
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.