Jugglr is an app designed for mums with professional skills who don’t want to choose between family and work. Mums can now upload their skills and availability and get to work on local jobs, but on their own terms. The app is totally FREE and allows you to discuss your fee, availability, location of work, etc all within the app!
Our goal is to create a place where women with children can help one another practically and also showcase their skills to small local businesses. All mums can benefit by pooling effort and develop further professionally during motherhood.
Up to 40% of mums don’t go back to work for many reasons - inflexible work arrangements, cost of childcare, mum guilt, family pressure, lack of confidence, postnatal depression, etc. But motherhood should not set you back on your goals and dreams.
Jugglr connects you instantly to a network of local small businesses looking for professional mums (just like you) to fulfil on-demand work, as well as other local mums looking for some extra help around the house. It could be a professional mum needing weekly assistance with household chores, or a mum looking for some personal training or professional expertise with herbusiness. With Jugglr you will be able to:
1) Customise your profile with the type of skill/service you are able to offer to local businesses and mums, and/or list the services you may need from other local mums. (e.g. finding local part-time jobs, help around the home, or even arrange more social meetups like playdates or car pools). Update your preferences at any time so that our network of mums can keep current and active!
2) Jugglr is a ‘marketplace’ that allows you to make extra money and keep your skills current and relevant by offering services or posting jobs to our mums’ community and local business network.
3) Search for mothers in your area who are offering services that you may need. It can be anything from digital marketing services for you own business, to personal training, photography, landscaping and even household chores.
4) Our app is a trusted network only for mums. And so, at sign up please make sure you allow notifications, this will get you verified in our social network much quicker by another trusted mummy in your area. Interact with mums using the chat service and exchange help through the ‘make an offer’ button in Jugglr.
5) You can keep a list of your favourite Jugglr Mums by adding them to your faves in ‘connections’.
6) Exchanges of services between mothers and businesses in our app can be arranged and tracked using the ‘bookings’ functionality. Upon completion of tasks you can rate the services received and let other mummies know about your awesome experience!
How to use Jugglr:
1. Log in with Facebook and consent permissions to allow security screening. Safety and security are our number one priority.
2. Allow location services and notifications to be verified by a member of our trusted network in Jugglr
3. Take 20 seconds to read the short tutorials at first sign up, this will help you get the best experience with Jugglr
4. Browse Jugglr map view to locate mums in your area and tap on pins to see profiles
5. Chat freely with local mummies, make arrangements, and manage tasks within the app
I’m a new mum, is this app for me? Yes, Jugglr is for you if you are a new mum, a mother with young children or even if your children are grown up - motherhood is what unites us all.
For more information go to www.jugglrapp.com/faq and join us on www.facebook.com/jugglr.
Improved UX and navigation
Local business profile enhancements
New job offers from local businesses
Improved notifications, search and geolocation
New service offerings from local mums and mumpreneurs
Ratings and Reviews
A fantastic way for mums to connect
It’s a wonderful way to support other mums and earn money while maintaining work skills from home.
Great business to work for
App keeps crashing
Got an email to say my account had been verified and to sign out of the app and back in again for changes to become effective.
Now, everytime I'm trying to sign back in with my Facebook account (because there is no other option), the app crashes... Frustrating
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.