Jumbo Calculator is the super simple large-buttoned calculator for everyone, ages 2-92*. While sadly you can't feel the exquisite texture of its large plastic buttons (and the included solar panel doesn't actually charge your battery), Jumbo Calculator succeeds at its main purposes: adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. One size fits all.
· Easy to read and find buttons (you might be able to touch type on a touchscreen).
· Retina graphics for iPad with Retina Display.
· Simple gestures for backspace (swipe the calculator screen) and copy & paste (double tap).
· A smaller version of the calculator in landscape for when you're just too tired to stretch your fingers.
· VoiceOver support for blind and low-vision users.
If you're under the age of 2, parental supervision is recommended. If you're over the age of 92, of course you're welcome to use Jumbo Calculator.
- Support for iOS 10.
- Slight performance upgrade for 64-bit devices.
- Keyboard no longer shifts when loading ads.
Ratings and Reviews
Great basic calculator but No Memory +/- buttons? Why not?
Every simple calculator had them!
Needs a Delete button
I always make mistakes, then I have to start over again!
BIG, SHINY BUTTONS!!
Hmmm. Toddy86, when I went to school, 1 plus 2 (3), multiplied by 3, WAS ACTUALLY 9. Perhaps things have changed since then, but assuming not, this does a wonderful job, and is always on hand, unlike my calculator (which does nothing but calculate. BORING!).
As far as a percentage button goes, any number multiplied by your required percentage then divided by 100 will give you the answer you're after.
I like it a lot.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.