* Featured by Apple in "Back to School", "What's Hot", "New & Noteworthy", "Apps for Learning Math" and "Special Education”
* Featured by the New York Times
* TOP 10 OUTSTANDING App developer --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* Selected in Technology in Education's BEST APPS of the year
* "Best app to teach coins/money" --www. TechInSpecialEd.com
* "Well done Jungle Coins!" --www.theiphoneMom.com
* "This is awesome! This is a great app. I highly suggest Jungle Coins for any kid." --www.CrazyMikesApps.com
* "A trio of stellar apps…His choice of topics couldn't be better" --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* Talking app teaches kids how to say monetary amounts in multiple languages
* Currencies include: Australian dollar, New Zealand dollar, US dollar, Canadian dollar, British pound, Euro (Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain), Swiss franc, Swedish krona, Russian ruble, Japanese yen, South African rand.
Jungle Coins is an engaging, easy to use educational app that teaches kids coin math in multiple languages. For iPad only.
● Multi-lingual talking app
● Animal faces smile and roar in a fun jungle theme
● Unlimited fresh problems every time
● Multiple levels for beginner to advanced learners
Easy to Use
● Beautiful, easy to read graphics and life size coins
● Rearrange and flip coins
● Switch to other currencies easily within the app
● Switch languages easily within the app
● Tutorials for beginners
● Identify and compare coins
● Count coin values and calculate correct change
● Score tracks progress
● Multi-user support
● Show history of problems
United States coin images from the United States Mint
Euro coin images copyright European Central Bank
Canadian Coin Images © Royal Canadian Mint - All Rights Reserved
Images des pièces canadiennes © Monnaie royale canadienne - Tous droits réservés
- iOS 12.0 optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
My 6 year old loves the Jungle Time app so i went looking for more by this developer, how great that this has multi-currency so we can use correct coins for Australia! Wonderful, clear, easy to use and multi-levels are well thought out. Another congratulations!
Great app with different currencies
I love this app as it lets my children work with their own currencies. Since I bought the app a couple of years ago, new activities have been added. It is great to see an app that includes currencies for so many countries.
A brilliant app that I use to drill and test my Year 6 class with. 20 problems set each morning. 5 minute test weekly. Partner check to ensure compliance. History is deleted when each test is taken.
- Andrew Short
- 77.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Andrew Short
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.