"It’s story time! Create…Animate…Share!
Junior Storytellers is a storytelling app that lets kids animate and share their own stories with friends, family and other storytellers all over the world.
Set up the scene, tap the record button, move your characters and props around and tell your story in your own words!
* Record animated stories - set up the scene and hit record to animated stories
* Safe online story sharing - parents and educators have complete control over kids sharing online and can help them share the story with family and friends
* Change character emotions - kids can use emotions to make the story richer and help them understand and express their emotions
* Avatar creator - kids can put themselves in their stories!
* Sandbox mode - play around with free-form storytelling!
* Challenge mode - kids are challenged to create a structured story with heroes, wants, obstacles and new locations.
* Tutorials for learning - tutorials teach important elements of formal storytelling by example to help kids develop their skills
Designed to complement primary school curriculum, Junior Storytellers aims to both entertain and improve language skills. Structured around classic storytelling elements including the ‘hero’, wants, obstacles, secondary characters, travel and conclusions, the app contains different challenges to suit all developmental levels. The app was made with direct input from teachers, parents and education specialists.
CALLING ALL EDUCATORS!
Junior Storytellers: School Edition is an awesome tool for to use with your students. It contains all 8 original Story Packs unlocked and schools can purchase it at a 50% discount using Apple’s Volume Purchase Program, making it perfect for the classroom! The Story Packs included are:
* Jungle Adventure
* Space Odyssey
* Pirate Treasures
* Chinese New Year
* Fairytale Fantasy
* Australian Outback Adventure
* Monster Mayhem
* Beach Day
If you want to get in touch with questions, issues or suggestions, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org."
If you subscribe to the Schools Catalogue Information Service (SCIS), please note that the SCIS ID for this app is 1687012.
Video upload fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix then we will use it again
The sound is about 15-18 sec behind the action recorded. And there needs to be a timer showing how much time is left when recording because we continually got cut off.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.