Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram or Flickr, .
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
- Added support for the new iPad Pro and new Apple Pencil (double tap to switch tools).
- Fixed some layout issues with iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Tried and true
I’ve had this app for years. It has become one of my favourite photo editing and creating apps in that time. I’ve just seen an update for it and realised this app is still being supported, updated and improved. That alone shows the attention that has gone into making it one of the best. Good work peeps.
It’s so easy even more so on iPhone XS Max storing sessions and edits so quick and easy,— I have been using this app since it came to the AppStore , it was Awesome then and now blown me away. —- Definitely a must have app....... Thank youTeam Juxtaposer.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! It is always great to hear from long time users. Juxtaposer just recently turned 10 years old!
Awesome app. Only criticism is unable to go back to past layers to touch up after doing 3 or more. Other than that, putting my mates face on a ladyboy has been a hoot!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.