Kaiser Baas X100
By Kaiser Baas PTY LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The "Kaiser Baas X100" is a remote controller of Camera which insdie DSP is made by iCatchtek Inc, chip list support SPCA6330
You can connect the camera by iPhone or iPad via Wi-Fi, after established the connection, you can live view the camera video stream, trigger start movie record, take a picture, view the thumbnail, and download the video or picture.
1. Open camera WiFi
2. Connect to the camera WiFi, iPhone Settings -> Wi-Fi ,Search a SSID, click connect, the default password should be "1234567890".
3. Open the the App
1. Preview stream, Live streaming from camera.
2. Trigger action, In the preview stream, you can trigger camera to take a video or picture.
3. Support burst shot
4. Support delay capture.
5. Support video quality change.
6. Support image size change.
7. Support white-balance change
8. Format the camera SD card.
9. Listing photo & video files and download or delete files.
10. Single photo playback.
11. Automatic time correction with iPhone or iPad when established the connection.
12. Preview streaming is more smoothing.
What's New in Version 1.1.43
Fix cannot connect to camera in iOS 10 issue.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 27 September 2016
- Version: 1.1.43
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Kaiser Baas PTY LTD
- ©2015 Kaiser Baas PTY LTD ALL RIGHT RESERVED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.