By Dapper Owl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a live kaleidoscope camera and capture beautiful images.
‟You'll find this app is a bit addictive.”
‟… seeing the world through kaleidoscope eyes, without any worrying side effects. The KaleidaCam iPhone app is a beautiful photo app to add to your collection.”
— The Next Web
‟… turns your iPhone into the looking glass of a kaleidoscope... kinda like if you were on drugs.”
— Gizmodo (The Week's Best iPhone Apps)
‟It’s still pretty amazing how the app sees ordinary objects. KaleidaCam stays on my iPhone after I write about it.”
— Life in Lofi
● Live kaleidoscope view of the world.
● Choose from 4 included kaleidoscope styles.
● Rich touch interaction allows you to rotate and zoom the kaleidoscope.
● Save and share high resolution kaleidoscope pictures.
● Load existing images from your library and see how they look through the lens of a kaleidoscope.
● Additional circle and spiral kaleidoscope styles available via in-app purchase.
Get in touch on Twitter @KaleidaCam and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
KaleidaCam 3.0 is now a universal app with full iPad support! This major release also includes an updated look and better integration with the latest version of iOS.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 December 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Brett Gibson
- © 2011-16 Brett Gibson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spiral and Circle Kaleidoscope Pack!$1.49