A quick reference guide for learning the 1,945 General-Use Kanji officially documented by the Japanese Ministry of Education.
Ideal for students who already know Hiragana and Katakana, this learning tool will help you to:
- Remember Kanji readings (Onyomi & Kunyomi)
- View and practice Kanji stroke order
- Learn Kanji compound words
- Listen to Kanji pronunciations
- You can now listen to Kanji pronunciations and examples
- New look-and-feel with colours that match iOS 9 styles
- Now available in Spanish and French translations
- Improved search functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Finally I can practice stroke order!
Fun learning app
Great and easy to use.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.