Kayo is the most comprehensive sports streaming service in the world, available exclusively in Australia.
Watch over 50 sports Live & On Demand with the biggest Aussie sports and the best from overseas including Cricket, AFL, NRL, Football, Formula 1®, Basketball, Supercars, Rugby, American Football, Tennis, Golf & much more.
Experience a new way to watch your favourite sports on iPhone, iPad and other devices, with advanced features available now and lots more coming soon:
• Key Moments - if you’re short on time or just want to watch the best bits, Key Moments lets you go right to the action that matters in selected matches.
• SplitView - watch up to four videos at once, all on the one screen, on selected devices. Keep the action right in front of you with multiple games, or throw in an extra camera angle.
• No Spoilers - if you’re running late, or your plans have gone off the rails, we’ve got your back by hiding the scores and results until you’re ready.
• HD - as good as being there live, you’ll see every bead of sweat, blade of grass and your team’s colours beaming proudly. All live content streamed in Kayo is available in HD, provided you have the bandwidth.
Access on multiple devices including a dedicated Apple TV app. Search Kayo Sports on your Apple TV device, download the app and login to start watching.
Data charges from your provider apply. HD availability subject to your Internet service and device capabilities.
We now support airplay! Plus plenty more improvements and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
The app is useless on Apple TV and iphone
I cannot rate this app any stars at all. The only reason it got one star is because I had to pick something. I wanted to watch women’s world T20 final. All I got was a blank screen. No better on the iPhone, very disappointed. Cannot get free to air cricket and now I pay for it I still don’t get it. Maybe Cricket Australia needs to get its act together. Always looking forward to cricket but not now too much trouble and money. Enjoy my money CA, cricket used to be for everyone now no one can see it. What a show (this was yesterday).
Today I have been contacted by the Kayo organisation to help rectify my woes with their app. I declined the invitation as it does not suit. However, full marks to them for the follow up and the offer. For this, the review is now 3 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, it's really disappointing to hear about your experience and you definitely shouldn't be getting a blank screen when trying to stream games. So we can a better understanding of why that was occurring and if the issue is still happening, can you please contact our customer care team via email email@example.com and we'll go through detailed troubleshooting so we can get you up and running, thanks - Kayo Team
A surprisingly good app!
Not gonna lie, I wasn’t sure how good this app would be, given how bad the Foxtel Now app is, but I can happily say it’s really, really good!
Seriously, use the 14 day trial to give it a go, but I’m super impressed with it. The most important thing is the video playback is really smooth, and starts almost instantly, even on my pretty slow home wifi.
This is a WAY better deal than getting Foxtel if you haven’t got a subscription already. I’m genuinely surprised actually.
Buggy and needs work
Kayo’s app still needs work. It’s buggy. E.g. it asks you to login even though you did 10 mins ago. Chromecast support is the one that needs most work with the app losing connectivity with the stream leaving you no way to control the stream (which continues on merrily). This is fine if you are watching live but if you need to fast forward or rewind, you are stuck as the app has lost connection with the stream. You need to exit and re-launch and if you do that darn! you need to re-authenticate again. Not impressed.
- STREAMOTION PTY LTD
- 70.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Copyright © 2018 Kayo Sports. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.