Join our inspiring community and get ready to live your happiest and healthiest life. Keep it Cleaner offers a world-class fitness training program, run tracker, meal planner, hundreds of recipes, a period tracker, playlists, interval timer and more. Think of us as all your favourite fitness apps together in one inspiring place.
Get sweaty with powerful HIIT, Boxing, Strength, Yoga and Pilates sessions. Plus set running goals and track your run with our 12-week program. No matter your fitness level, we’ve got options to take you to the next level.
Keep it Cleaner is your home for all things wellness including:
• Hundreds of 20 minute workout sessions to help you get fit and strong
• Warm ups and cool downs to help your body recover
• Yummy (and vegetarian-friendly) meal plans with hundreds of recipes and modifications to suit your individual needs
• Your weekly shopping list, plus remove items as you go. Meal prep was never so easy!
• 12 week running program by our expert trainers, with 3 levels, 0-5 km, 5-10 km and 10-21 km.
• Blissful meditations to help you find balance in all areas of your life.
• Extra fitness challenges for when you want to push yourself
• Inspiring blog posts and candid life advice from Steph Claire Smith and Laura Henshaw.
• Access to our private Facebook Community, which is your place for sharing empowering advice and life hacks.
• Integration with Apple's HealthKit to help keep track of your workouts all in one spot
Who says you need a heap of expensive equipment to get fit? We can change your life from your lounge room.
Keep it Cleaner isn’t about getting skinny, it’s about toning up and building strength. It’s not about restriction and dieting, it’s about nourishing the body in a sustainable way. It’s not about punishing yourself, it’s about practicing self-love.
You no longer need multiple health apps - the Keep It Cleaner app will have everything you need, all in one place. Stick with us and you’ll feel energised. Balanced. Fulfilled. Calm. Confident. Lean. Sweaty. HAPPY!
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Subscription offers a monthly, 3 monthly and annual subscription. Upon purchase of this subscription, you will immediately receive access to all Keep it Cleaner content throughout both the app and website. Your subscription automatically renews.
The payment is charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > App and iTunes Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Hey KIC Squad!
This update brings an exciting new chapter to Keep it Cleaner, the KIC Podcast - KIC POD!
Here's what's new:
- Dedicated KIC POD tab, located on the bottom right of the navigation tab. This is where you'll find all released episodes of KIC POD.
- We've reorganised the order of buttons on the bottom navigation tab to make your favourite parts of the app easier to reach.
And lots of other bug fixes and improvements just for you!
Ratings and Reviews
KIC girl: love the app but would be better with some minor adjustments
Absolutely love the app. Aside from the KIC program and the community, the app in itself is fantastic. I love the period tracker, the run tracker and the minimalist yet fun layout. Some improvements could include 1) changing colours for the period tracker so you can see how light/ heavy the flow is from the month view, 2) including a monthly/ yearly calendar view to see the days you have ticked off the KIC workout or a report page (like the downloadable version of the KICFIT challenge that unfortunately is not a part of the app) 3) making the shopping list a check list that can be ticked off as you go, 4) a journal in the daily calendar to write notes and reflect, 5) reminders. Other than these small recommendations, I generally love the app and can’t wait to see it develop from its (amazing) start!
Perfect for Flight Attendants
This app is perfect for flight attendants to take with them to use while they are away and of course for when they are home. It’s easy to use, you can save your favourite workouts to do again at a later date and the recipes are delicious! The period tracker is a fantastic idea and something I haven’t seen on any other apps like this one. The only suggestion I have for the app is in the period tracker, when you log your flow, the colours could change in the calendar view to show the strength on each day. Other than that, the app is amazing! Thank you Steph and Laura
NOT FOR VEGETARIANS
Was really excited to try this app after following Steph on social media for years. Finally decided to sign up when it was 50% off for Feb and I was really disappointed. The food options for vegetarians were ridiculous, one of the common meals being ‘leftovers’ and things like make you own sushi for dinner - no normal pantry I know has the ingredients to make these.
I enjoyed the strength workouts and the timer that came from the app (hence the 2*) but this does not outweigh the many cons. Overall I’m annoyed I even paid 9.99 and unsubscribed after a month. Definitely a lot more better value for money apps out there.
- Keep it Cleaner Pty Ltd
- 102.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Keep It Cleaner PTY LTD 2018
- In-App Purchases
- KIC Monthly Subscription $19.49
- KIC Quarterly Subscription $49.99
- KIC Annual Subscription $114.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.