Kid's Health Tracker
By Chris Nielsen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keep track of your child’s symptoms and medicines.
Nothing is more exhausting and stressful than when your child is sick. This app is the easiest and most accurate way to keep track of their symptoms and medicines. You always have the information you need to make the best decisions for their health.
• Easily visualize the progression of fevers
• At a glance know exactly when your child last had medicine
• Always have all the information you need to make the best decisions for your child’s health
• Show your doctor exactly what happened
Do you have an idea that would make this app even better? Share it with us, we listen! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any plans for an update?
I really like this app, but I'm concerned by the lack of a backup/export facility and the fact that it's a 32 bit app. It will stop working with iOS 11 unless I'm mistaken. Any plans for an update? I'd happily pay for a sync/export feature. Thanks
Great app to keep track of your children's temperature and when you have given them medicine. Would be great to have sync between parent's phones.
Not fantastic, but it works.
Can track child's temperature, symptoms and medication, and see it on a timeline.
- can't edit a note previously entered
- doesn't sync between devices
Things I miss from my previous app (that no longer works):
- when a temperature was entered, it would indicate whether it was a fever or if it was in the "normal" range. (This app says "fever" for all temps.)
- an ability to export data, eg to send to spouse or doctor, or just for back up
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Released: 16 June 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Nielsen
- © 2015 Megan Nielsen Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.