Join the mobile video editing revolution! Made for professionals. Easy for everyone. KineMaster is a full-featured video editor with support for multiple layers of video and multi-track audio. KineMaster supports unlimited text and image layers, precision cutting and trimming, precise volume envelope control, chroma key, 3D transitions, and much more.
Made for professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.
• Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, and handwriting
• B-roll, picture-in-picture, and chroma key (green screen)
• Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
• Instant preview for any edit
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of animations and visual and audio effects
• Download additional music, fonts, stickers, overlays and other assets to use in your video from the KineMaster Asset Store
KineMaster is a subscription service, but you can use it in trial mode without a subscription. In trial mode KineMaster is free for unlimited personal, non-commercial use, but has a "Made with KineMaster" watermark on all videos. Both monthly and annual subscriptions are available for purchase within the app. In addition to the removal of the watermark, subscribers benefit from access to premium downloadable assets from the KineMaster asset store, including visual effects, overlays, professional high-quality royalty-free music, and more, with new assets added regularly. A subscription automatically renews every month (or year, if you chose the discounted annual subscription option) unless auto-renew is turned off in Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
KineMaster and KineMaster Asset Store Terms of Service: https://support.kinemaster.com/hc/articles/115000082702
Version 4.8.5 (1140)
• Bug Fixes and Feature Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It is a great app I love to use it, but today i was making an edit and it crashed but I luckily made a copy for it, I tried to go back in the edit I was making but it kept crashing everytime I went into that specific edit. And when i went in the copy i made for it, it did the same thing, Please fix this, Those edits were very hard to do.
EDIT: The crashes stopped for a while, But in one of my edits I did I tried to do a voiceover for it, but it crashed and I was like “Well thats fine I’ll just go back in.” Then I went back in the App and tried to edit again and it did the same thing that I wrote above there, Please fix this, Its very annoying having to sit there and watch it crash about a Million times 😤.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you very much for your feedback! Could you please contact us over social media about that specific edit you were doing? This could help us understand why it is crashing so much. Thank you! (Facebook: KineMaster.US, Twitter: kinemaster)
Okay I think KineMaster is a very useful editor. However there’s some things that a just plain annoying and agitating, So let me explain so I was about to create a little video edit when the app just kept putting the video I wanted to put on top of a video(hope that makes sense) when it just kept putting it next to it which is really annoying. Second thing is that whenever I put a video or clip down it kinda makes a freeze frame at the start, And then when I try to get rid of the freeze it just comes back which is really annoying.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and devolving this app😁
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Could you please send a screen recording of these behaviours to email@example.com along with your device model name/number and iOS version number so we can try to analyze this and determine the problem? Thank you!!
KineMaster is a very useful app, and would be a better editing tool if it runs more smoothly.
I know people had experienced the same problems and had complained about the same issues that I have to criticise now:
-Every now and then the app would crash, cutting off any work or process being put into the edit.
-It would crash so frequently that it becomes annoying, and the amount of times we have to refresh or reinstall the app because of the glitches and bugs.
I’m taking it patiently and working my way through the crashes, and I will be patient until some fixes will be made, surely other people don’t want this problem to last forever.
I usually make edits quickly because of how well I am with editing tools, but now my progress in this app would take me hours.
Please fix this, for other people are also annoyed.
If it runs more smoothly on its hinges, then there wouldn’t be any complaints.
This app would look better for the viewers if there wasn’t any crash reports.
- NexStreaming USA, Inc.
- 107.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 NexStreaming USA, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Edition $7.49
- Pro Edition $57.99
- BIGBANG Scrapbook $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.