By Bitpress, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Move over Solitaire, there's a new king of card games! King’s Corner, or Kings in the Corner, is a great game for all ages—easy to pick up and endlessly entertaining. And now, refreshed for iOS 11 and updated to support the latest and greatest devices, King’s Corner 2 is an even better experience than the original.
Play on your own with an AI that’s as challenging as you like: one to three opponents can miss moves while you’re still learning and be laser-accurate once you’ve mastered the game. Play with friends online via Game Center or in a group with our all-new pass & play mode that’s all the fun with none of the shuffling and dealing.
King’s Corner 2 features new animations and a completely redesigned interface, new achievements to give you more to work towards as you hone your skills and strategize (or just get lucky!) and, as always, it’s fully compatible with VoiceOver so players with limited or no vision are welcome.
Here’s how the game works:
King's Corner uses the same basic rules as games like Solitaire—cards are placed in descending order and in alternating colors. A red 9 can be played on a black 10, or a black ace can be placed on a red 2.
The deck is set up with 8 spaces around the deck; four king spaces (marked with a crown) and four unmarked spaces. You'll get a new card at the beginning of every turn, and the goal of the game is to get rid of your cards first by making as many of the following types of moves as possible:
• Add a card to any existing stack
• Move a card or stack in one unmarked space to the bottom of any other card or stack. King stacks don't move, since there's nothing higher than a King.
• Start a new stack if there's an empty space on the table. Only kings can start the corner stacks, but any other card can start a stack in one of the four unmarked spots.
What's New in Version 2.4
This huge update includes tons of revisions, design tweaks, animation refinements, and these great new features:
• Game Center is still the best way to track and share your achievements and to play with friends across the globe, but the interface has never been more convoluted and confusing—especially when you just want to play a quick game with a nearby friend. For that, we created a completely new, faster, and easier way to set up a nearby multiplayer game. Now when the opportunity strikes, you'll be ready to play in just a few seconds.
• Adds the ability to change the deck style or create your own from images
• Supports all of the latest and upcoming iOS devices
• Includes landscape support on iPad for the first time ever
• Features a new deck font: San Francisco (the default on newer versions of iOS)
- Category: Games
- Updated: 30 October 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bitpress, LLC
- © 2012-2017 Bitpress, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.