Loved by millions of users, Kitchen Stories adds the whole world of cooking to your pocket. Find delicious recipes with beautiful pictures, easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions, recipe videos, and clever how-to videos – completely FREE of charge!
Learn how to cook with executive chefs and expand your cooking wisdom by trying out new, mouth-watering dishes every week.
***Kitchen Stories – anyone can cook***
The App at a Glance:
- Discover tasty, easy-to-cook recipes offered in various thematic packages (e.g. “All-time classics”, “Pasta variations” or “20 Minute Dishes”, incl. many vegan and gluten-free recipe ideas)
- HD video recipes guide you through the dishes
- Step-by-step photo instructions make recipes easy to follow
- How To-videos explain basic tips and tricks in the kitchen
- New recipes and How To-videos are added every week – for free
- Add automatically generated shopping lists to your reminders and plan your dinner on the go
- Collect and save your favorite recipes
- Make use of the practical measurement converter
[+] Our app is now optimized for the newest iPad Pro models!
[+] We knew you were clever. With your keen eye, you helped us quickly discover and resolve bugs. From here on out, it’s smooth sailing!
[+] Discovered another bug? Then give a shout to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ratings and Reviews
With this Apple Design Award winner in our kitchen, we’re never short on inspiration. Beautiful and polished, it presents a rich variety of recipes, all backed by dazzling photos, helpful videos and handy tips. You can even pick a recipe while you’re on the go and get an automatically generated shopping list to take to the grocery store on the way home.
Download this now!! It is amazing
I downloaded this thinking: I’ll just try it out and see how good the recipes are, but it turned out to be way more than that. It does step by step methods for what seems like 1000’s of recipes which are all so simple to make and even has videos on how to improve skills. Plus the filter is actually so handy, especially for GF options. Best cooking app ever!
Must-have recipe app!
This is a gorgeous app. I’ve only just downloaded it and have looked at the recipes,but there’s some mouth-watering stuff there and I can’t wait to start cooking. The number of recipes and the variety of dishes is huge, everything is well-photographed with simple to follow instructions and the video how-tos are great. Beats most of the paid recipe apps hands down. A fantastic resource!
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for your kind review, Wild Koala! We're happy to hear you like our photography and recipes so far. Don't miss our butter chicken, it's an all-time favorite among the KS-community 😊 Best regards from Berlin and happy cooking - Wiebke from Kitchen Stories
- AJNS New Media GmbH
- 83.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AJNS New Media GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee $4.49
- Lunch $46.99
- Fruit Basket $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.