Kobo Reading App – Read Books and Magazines
By Kobo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Kobo, you can read on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch anywhere, anytime.
Visit Kobo and browse more than 3.5 million free and affordable titles in the Kobo Store, including bestsellers, award winners, new releases, classics, and hidden gems. All your books sync right to the app.
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text, in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Experience the rich, colourful environment of our magazines, cookbooks, children’s books, and comics.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. Earn fun and surprising awards, track how long it takes to read a book, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews with friends. Like and comment on books your friends post to Facebook.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
What's New in Version 7.8
• Convenient group by Series option in your Library.
• New Google+ sign-in.
• Bug fixes and general improvements.
Let us know what you think! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't take it any more. Give kobo a miss.
I have put up with having to re-download every book at the end of every chapter. This has been going on for months. Updates didn't fix this problem. And now the update has totally wiped every book shelf I have created. I have over 300 books all filed for reference and now all that work is gone. I've tried for years to persist with Kobo, but now the books crash at every chapter, data is lost for ever and kobo books actually cost more than everywhere else. Sorry it's time for a new library. Give kobo a miss!
Very good application. Took a while to work out how to do some things, but it seems to work well. Would be nice if you could buy eBooks in-application & it showed if what you have is a full product or just a preview & if it is corrupted.
Every book I have through kobo
Since the update ever third or forth chapter I am reading in a book I have to redownload the book, it says "cannot download next chapter " to me this should not be happening. Fix it
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: 05 August 2015
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 82.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Kobo Inc.
- © 2013 Kobo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.