Kobo Reading App – Read Books and Magazines
By Kobo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of readers love Kobo! Join them today and enjoy over 5 million titles at your fingertips. Read them conveniently on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
The Kobo Reading App has the best features for a comfortable and convenient reading experience:
• Customize the way you read. Enjoy crisp, clear text and adjust to the size and style you prefer. Try Night Mode to make reading easier on your eyes before bedtime; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Experience the rich, colourful environment of the world's best magazines.** Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read.
• Get free previews for thousands of eBooks to help you find your next great read.
• Pick up right where you left off and never lose your spot. The Kobo Reading App will automatically sync your bookmarks, notes and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Share your love for reading on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Post your favourite quotes, notes, and thoughts from the eBooks you’re reading.
• Rate and review the books you’ve read or read reviews from booklovers like you!
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese or Japanese.
**Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France
What's New in Version 7.10.5
• Bug fixes and general improvements.
Here’s what’s new in our latest release for iOS:
• We’re happy to announce Page Curl is back!
• Also back by popular demand is our old Author sorting feature.You can still group by Author in your Library, too.
• Native sign-in for Facebook is now supported.
• We’ve solved some spacing problems that were appearing on iPad Pro for some users.
• We’ve also fixed an issue where text size was too small for imported EPUB files.
• That problem where some items would get deleted if your device ran out of space? Solved!
This app is easy to use. You are able to look at the book stats which tells you how far along you are in a book and approx how many hours till you finish it. This app also gives you suggestion of books depending on what you have read that you may have not thought of.
I have many books bought from Kobo. I just bought a new book and it doesn't show up in my library. Tried many times. It should follow kindle approach of listing on device and in cloud. When you share the device with kids where you don't want them to see the books that you have and only those you want them to see..there is no way to filter restrict the book listing..
Why do you have face book stuff everywhere ..user should be able to opt out from many stupid features you think great..
Easy to use
I find it very easy to use. There are somethings that annoy me like only sometimes the suggestions come up on the home page, and that you can only get previews from the app. Also the night colour mode, at the end of the chapters is very bright white. Prefer the app to reading on my ereader, as it's quicker to load and sync
- Category: Books
- Updated: 18 April 2016
- Version: 7.10.5
- Size: 87.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Kobo Inc.
- © 2016 Rakuten Kobo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.