The easy way to transfer your photos, via Wi-Fi to a KODAK Picture Kiosk; or have a range of photo products delivered directly to you: anywhere, anytime.
Every KODAK MOMENT tells a story.
It’s super easy to print photos straight from your phone. Pick a photo, then place it into dozens of premium photo gifts: Photo Prints, Photo Books, Fridge Magnets, Photo Mugs, Canvas Prints, Photo Blocks, Personalised Cards and more.
• Shop function allows you to create a wide range of KODAK quality one-of-a-kind photo gifts.
• Connect to a KODAK Picture Kiosk at your nearest retail outlet.
• With Social Groups, you can share your photos in a private, secure environment so your family and friends never miss a thing.
• Login to FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE PHOTOS or FLICKR through the KODAK MOMENTS App to print easier than ever.
• Apply easy-to-use layouts and filters to make your photos (and relatives) look their best.
• Send products as gifts directly to friends and family all over Australia from the KODAK MOMENTS App.
• Take advantage of special seasonal deals and exclusive offers.
• The KODAK MOMENTS App is advertising-free and we never sell your data. Ever.
Send the best with the KODAK MOMENTS Holiday Card Collection. It's easy to create unforgettable holiday cards with premium cardstock and finishes for an all-inclusive price you’ll love. Enjoy our best ship-to-home deal: Get 40 cards for just $38!
Need prints today? It’s never been easier to access the photos you want and instantly print them in-store. Now you can seamlessly connect to the KODAK Picture Kiosk, even if you have you don’t internet access!
Our team is constantly building new ways to improve your app experience. Make sure you keep your updates turned on so you don’t miss a thing.
Ratings and Reviews
When you install this app it will tell you that you should turn notifications on so that it can tell you useful things like when photos are ready. But actually it will send you occasional notifications about how they have some new useless promotion you don’t care about. Then you will have to go into settings and turn notifications off because you are sick of being interrupted by ads. After that, you might even be tempted to waste more time posting a negative review of the app, due to its annoying notifications. I know I was.
Otherwise, the app is forgettably mediocre.
It was very tricky using this app. After selecting my pics for the 8 magnets, the iPad froze. Next try got all the way to PayPal and it didn't go through. Happened two more times. Hopefully my order has charged me only once and my order will appear in my letter-box! And then when asked to put in a nickname for this review, all my wildest names are apparently already taken!
Does the job but a bit clunky
The app feels like something developed by a company that just doesn’t know how to innovate or keep up with - let alone get ahead of its competition. Clunky and annoying with a pretty mediocre user experience. Also not a fan of when I click “ok” after entering my final credit card cvv number, it then processes the order. Usually there is a final “submit order” required with any online order. Kodak really needs to look at this, and the overall app experience.
- Kodak Alaris Inc.
- 222.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kodak Alaris, 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.