Krishnamurti Wisdom Quotes - insightful thoughts on spirituality and nonduality from Jiddu Krishnamurti
By iKoan Mobile Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have the wisdom of Jiddu Krishnamurti all in your pocket!
Jiddu Krishnamurti (12 May 1895 – 17 February 1986) was a speaker and writer on philosophical and spiritual subjects. In his early life he was groomed to be the new World Teacher (by the Theosophical Society) but later rejected this mantle and disbanded the organisation behind it. His subject matter included psychological revolution, the nature of mind, meditation, inquiry, human relationships, and bringing about radical change in society.
* 200 carefully selected quotes
* DAILY REMINDER (receive quotes on your notification center, as much as you like)
* SHARE via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* BOOKMARK your favourite quotes
* EASY NAVIGATION (swipe right/left for another quote; shake for random quote)
* SEARCH for words (swipe down on the main screen to reveal it)
* PICTURES from all stages of his life
* View read and unread quotes
* Change font type and size
* Different backgrounds for you to choose from
May you find inspiration, silence and understanding through these quotes!
If you find any bug or mistake in the app, or wish to add some new features, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
We have quotes apps of: Sri Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Mooji, Annamalai Swami, Adi Shankaracharya, Swami Vivekananda, Yogananda, Ramakrishna, Anandamayi Ma, Swami Sivananda, Ashtavakra Gita, Avadhuta Gita, Swami Prabhupada. Suggest us more if you have any idea!
What's New in Version 1.7
- Fixes daily reminder notification
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: 26 March 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Giovanni Dienstmann
- © 2015 iKoan Mobile Develoment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.