Featuring content from Goodlife Health Clubs and Fitness First around Australia, providing thousands of classes every week, KuboFit is designed to keep you in the zone and help you to reach your fitness goals.
Download today to get more out of your fitness experience and start achieving your goals sooner.
With KuboFit, you can:
• Find Goodlife or Fitness First gym classes in your local area – if you’ve got a specific type of class in mind, you can see what’s starting in the next hour, or search for classes starting at a time that suits you.
• Find your closest club – using your location, you’re able to discover the 20 closest clubs in your area. You can also search by club name and view a club’s class timetable.
• Access your club – once you’ve linked your club membership with KuboFit, you can access your clubs with KuboFit’s digital pass.
• Schedule gym classes in your calendar – life is busy these days, so KuboFit enables you to lock away fitness time by adding classes to your calendar, and then shuffling your schedule if needed.
• Get class reminders – as well as sending you reminders about your class starting in the next hour, you’ll also be reminded the night before of what to pack for the next day’s class.
• Track your goals – as you progress, you’ll be provided with the daily output required to achieve each of your goals and shown areas where you can improve.
• Stay motivated – you’ll receive regular messages as you continue on your fitness journey, helping you stay focused and in the zone.
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential but needs fixing
This app has the potential to be very useful. I like the class reminders the day before and day of scheduled classes. I also like the idea of activities / weekly goals. However these functions and the layout of this app could be improved.
- The layout of the classes (categorized by early / mid morning etc.) is a bit confusing... it might be a bit more user friendly if classes were ordered by time in one vertical/horizontal list.
- For the life of me, I could not find any options/settings to modify goals. I thought that users would be able to set their own goals (e.g., modify the number of classes to attend each week).
- I also found that I could not modify class history. Admittedly, sometimes I add classes to my schedule in advance but miss or skip them. Additionally, sometimes I go to a class but forget to add it to my schedule. As I cannot delete classes from class history, the classes that I miss count toward the weekly goals. Similarly the classes that I forget to add do not count toward weekly goals. If users were able to modify class history, we would be able to record and track our activities more accurately.
I like the concept of this app but the user experience side of things really needs improvement. I feel like it’s more about the data gyms can collect than the actual user. I love the fact that you can search classes & have the ability to add these to your calendar but once they are in you have no ability to delete or add classes after the fact. I also don’t understand the 30 min workout at all as the end user has no ability to add these. I would love it if there was more functionality for the user & we had the ability to set our own goals...there isn’t even a section where you can alter your goals!? I really hope you continue to build on what you have currently as this is a nice basic app but it has the ability to be brilliant!
Developer Response ,
Hi megsmag, thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are listening and working on improving the app to include a number of the suggestions you have provided, so stay tuned and thank you for your patience with us!
Annoying class schedule format
The most irritating thing to me is the way they’ve separated the class schedule into early morning, mid morning, afternoon and evening. It’s an annoying journal style format that I find completely useless. I just want to look - at a glance - at the entire day’s schedule without having to scroll down then across through pictures that take up half my phone.
Also why am I forced to see the fitness first gym classes when I selected Goodlife on the filter as my gym? None of the FF gyms are situated conveniently to me which is why I didn’t join up with them, so their classes are irrelevant.
UPDATE AUG: I was very impressed to get feedback on my review. The fitness first classes have indeed disappeared and I now only see Goodlife classes.
Reading through some of the other reviews the layout doesn’t bother some people in its current format so perhaps an option to see the day’s classes at a glance could be added? Thank you for replying to my review which deserves 4 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi wilfulsprite, thank you for your feedback. We are working on improving how the class schedule is displayed. We are hoping to make these changes available soon. The Fitness First gyms being shown to you was a temporary error that should now be resolved.
If you have any further feedback, please feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE 14/09: Thank you so much for revising your rating! We really appreciate it. We have released an update that we believe fixes some of the concerns you raised in your first review. We'd love to hear back from you if you have any additional feedback, and you can send us your feedback directly from the app now. Have a great day and thank you again!
- FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE GROUP BIDCO PTY LTD
- 106.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE GROUP BIDCO PTY LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.