Kurok-iyar, The Story of the Seven Sisters
By Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Kurok-iyar, the Story of the Seven Sisters
A traditional story from the Gunditjmara people, the Traditional Owners of south west Victoria, Australia.
This story tells of how the stars Sirius, Canopus and the Pleiades came to be.
Illustrated by students from Merrivale Primary School
Narrated by Vicki Couzens
Story retold by Vicki Couzens
Translated by Joel Wright
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customise your book.
• Touch the pictures to hear different sound effects.
• See special animation effects bringing the picture to life.
• Use the Colour Palette to paint each page!
Requirements: Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
This digital book contains narration in these languages: English and Keerray woorroong/Gunditjmara
Contact us: email@example.com
KIWA® is the world’s leading production house for experiential digital books. We partner with publishers and other content owners, using our patented technology to bring content to life in revolutionary new digital formats that deepen your child’s engagement and understanding.
Check out our website: www.kiwadigital.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KiwaDigital
What's New in Version 1.5
'Record Yourself' issue fixed
Love the way this reads
Love the way this reads Aunty Vicki it sounds wonderful. Aunty Zelda's great grandkids can learn language with these resources. Love it
- Category: Books
- Updated: 19 December 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 134 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages
- ©2015 Victoria Aboriginal Corporation for Languages & KIWA Digital Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.