Lapse It • Time Lapse & Stop Motion Camera • Free
By Interactive Universe
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Lapse It is an award-winning full featured app for capturing amazing time lapse and stop motion videos. It is easy, fast and intuitive.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
• Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
• You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
• Import pre-recorded videos to speed them up or slow them down
• Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD videos
• Auto and manual modes for controlling exposure, focus, ISO and white balance
• Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
• Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
• Camera zoom includes even a zoom ramping over time
• More than 50 stunning filters, including the amazing Tilt-Shift effect
• Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
• Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
• Stop motion with onion skin and touch-less photo snaps
• Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
• Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
• The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will need
• Some features may just available on the Professional version
• Real photo based time lapse and not just high speed videos
• Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
• Captures with higher image quality and longer than Hyperlapse
• Can use the front facing camera
• Built-in time lapse social gallery
• On screen information during capture
• Easily adjustable full featured settings
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 people with 4.5+ rating
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
What's New in Version 2.52
** We just released a new app named Flow, it is a video speed controller, you import your videos and change it's speed as you like combining fast and slow motion. We recommend you do check it :)
Lapse It brings new cool features of iOS8 and more, take a look into some of the changes:
• Import pre-recorded videos from your gallery as time lapse projects to speed them up or slow them down.
• Capture manual controls for exposure, ISO, focus and white balance.
• Zooming support including zoom ramping over time.
• More than 40 new stunning effect filters.
• Play and render projects as backwards.
• Easily export that stunning single image from your capture to your Photos app.
• Optimised for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Native support for iPad devices.
If you like Lapse It, we kindly ask you to take the time to (re)write a nice review: it really helps.
Thank you !
Brilliant app - check your storage
This app is brilliant even if you paid. It has more features than most others on the market and does what it says.
I have noticed most people's complaints stem from a lack of storage, essentially you will need the storage to save the video as you record it, then storage to convert it, and save it to your video's.....
Other apps will just fail to save and then delete the original, this app will save the original so you can clear the space to save the video.
Has been useful
I take time lapse videos of my makeup applications on others. No problems with the app crashing and I love the fact I can add music to the rendered videos which makes them a bit more interesting.
Can't even try the pro features to see how good they are
The one feature j wanted to use is the capturing photos over extended periods of time (a project like plants growing or a child growing) but I don't know how good that is. Another app OSnap provides in the free version at reduced resolution and an add at the end of the rendered video. Perfectly great to see if it's worth paying for.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 October 2014
- Version: 2.52
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mauricio Rubio
- © 2014 Interactive Universe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Time Lapse Professional$4.99