Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sleep and wake better with LARK, a revolutionary silent alarm clock and personal sleep coach. Developed with the world’s leading sleep experts, LARK works with its LARK Up app to evaluate your sleep data, empower you to improve, and wake you (and only you) silently with a vibrating alarm. Begin your sleep coaching experience with a 7-Day Sleep Assessment and within a week you're well on your way to a well-rested you.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a LARK wristband accessory.
To purchase one, please visit our website at www.lark.com
Silent Alarm Clock. Wake like never before – gently, and silently, without disturbing your sleeping partner.
• A silent and peaceful wakeup, designed with sleep experts to be highly effective
• No more disrupting your partner’s or roommate’s sleep with your noisy alarm clock
• Guaranteed alarm, even when phone battery dies
• Familiar alarm clock interface – large snooze button and numerical display
• Adjustable snooze time
• Peace of Mind feature: an adjustable backup audio alarm that plays composer-created audio if it does not receive a response from you within a few minutes after your alarm goes off.
• Automatically dimming clock interface.
Personal Sleep Coach. Helps you understand your sleep and guides you to improve it in the simplest and easiest ways.
• Micromovement wrist sleep pattern sensor picks up patterns while you sleep.
• 7-Day Sleep Assessment—a baseline assessment designed with sleep experts to uncover your Sleep Type.
• 7-Day Sleep Report-- a detailed report that gives you a personalized, actionable plan on how you can sleep better based on your sleep pattern data.
• Sleep Coach shows how you slept, how our sleep compares to both your average and healthy sleepers and monitors your sleep on a weekly, monthly and overall basis.
• Ability to tag factors and feelings to find out what is affecting your sleep and how your sleep affects your mood.
• Motivational coaching with messages as you improve and reach your sleep goal.
How does it work?
Use the LARK Up app to set your wake up time and alarm settings. Turn on the alarm and your iPhone will wirelessly transfer your alarm settings and sleep patterns to your LARK wristband. Strap on the lightweight, hassle-free wristband and go to sleep. The micromovement sensor will pick up your sleep patterns, and when it’s time to wake up, your LARK wristband will vibrate and nudge you awake. Press the big snooze button to snooze or slide the stop button across the screen to wake.
Your Personal Sleep Coach will then display your sleep quality and patterns immediately on your screen showing you how you slept during the night and how you fare in comparison to your average and healthy sleepers, all wirelessly. At the end of your 7th night of activating your 7-Day Sleep Assessment, your Personal Sleep Coach will unveil your Sleep Type and provide a personalized action plan and tailored sleep goals to help you improve your sleep.
Option: Use LARK Pro, a subscription upgrade, and your Personal Sleep Coach will be even richer with tools to help you sleep better.
Wake your potential. Not your partner.
What's New in Version 1.2.11
+ Bug fixes
Great product - even better service
Seriously, these people are great! Not only have they developed a great alarm, but they provide exceptional service. They are responsive and understanding. Such GREAT service, I would highly recommend them!
The Lark alarm is great. It wakes me every morning without disturbing my wife at all. She gets an extra hour of sleep now as she isn't woken by my alarm going off. It is a gentle but very effective wake up each day and the stored sleep data is really interesting to read and review.
If I could give more than 5 stars I would!
Waking up smoothly now
Don't bother with annoying loud noises anymore. The lark will give you that nudge you need.
I've been using the lark for 7 days now and have woken up every time with a gentle nudge from my wrist. When first buying it from the apple store I wasn't sure if the vibration was going to be enough, especially after being told by some people that I'm a heavy sleeper, but I can say now that it's definitely not annoying and it won't go off unnoticed.
The app is great too, I like putting in how I feel when I wake up and having the suggestions on what to do next time I go to sleep. Also the explanation around the Analytics makes for some interesting details to reflect on.
There is some room for improvement though around alarm settings, but after emailing my suggestions to the feedback email provided in the app and receiving a prompt response from a real person, I feel confident that the development team is on the case.
I've been using LARK for a few months now and I have to say that it's well worth downloading and buying the wrist band! It's really helped my sleep patterns...I use to sleep through my alarm constantly, with LARK this doesn't happen, worth it all right there!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 June 2012
- Version: 1.2.11
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lark Technologies, Inc
- © 2015 LARK Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.