Lasoo for iPad
By Lasoo Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lasoo is making shopping easier!
You favourite catalogue and shopping aggregation website Lasoo.com.au is now an iPad App.
Lasoo is Australia’s leading online destination for smarter shopping, providing a single platform to search, sort and find all the shopping sales so you save!
Use Lasoo to:
- Browse the latest Catalogues
- Search for Products across retailers
- Store Locator (find store opening hours, store contact details and store location in a map view)
- Product details (including price, descriptions and images)
- Shopping List (compile across multiple retailers and syncs to your profile on Lasoo.com.au!)
- Daily Deals (All the leading group buying websites in one place)
Lasoo has the latest:
- Target Catalogue
- Big W Catalogue
- Aldi Catalogue
- Myer Catalogue
- Dick Smith Catalogue
- Priceline Catalogue
- Dan Murphy’s
- Toys R Us
- Bing Lee
- Australia Post
- The Good Guys
- Fantastic Furniture
- 2nds World
- *breathe* and many many more!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
In this upgrade you will find:
- Video play: Where available on some offers, there is now video content, making your shopping even more entertaining.
If you have any issue please feel free to contact us.
Love it plus please fix it
I don't get delivered catalogues where I live so I love that this app gives me access to many of them. For the past few months though I keep getting shown catalogues irrelevant to my location. I live in SEQ so I don't want to see stuff only sold in SA or Vic.
Needs the same functions as iPhone version
The one function I miss most while using this app is the ability to make a list of products while browsing catalogues. It was a helpful reminder, and saved me from writing things down as I could just refer to the app while in store.
I've since deleted the iPad version, and downloaded the iPhone version onto my phone. No, it doesn't look as streamlined, but it helps me remember what I need to buy.
Too many crashes
It's a very good and helpful app but it has too many bugs, it crashes and it can't refresh, it just drops out. It's annoying and I have to exit the app to make it load again.