Lasoo - Catalogues
By Lasoo Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lasoo is making shopping easier!
Your favourite catalogue and shopping aggregation website Lasoo.com.au is now an iPhone App.
Lasoo is Australia’s leading online destination for smarter shopping, providing a single platform to search, sort and find all the shopping sales so you save!
Use Lasoo to:
- Browse the latest Catalogues
- Search for Products on sale across retailers
- Store Locator (find store opening hours, store contact details and store location in a map view)
- Product details (including price, descriptions and images)
- Shopping List (compile across multiple retailers and syncs to your profile on Lasoo.com.au!)
- Daily Deals (All the leading group buying websites in one place)
- Scan and share great deals using Lasoo.it
- Build your shopping influence
- Real-Time price trends from collaborative shopping
Lasoo has the latest:
- Target Catalogue
- Big W Catalogue
- Aldi Catalogue
- Myer Catalogue
- Dick Smith Catalogue
- Priceline Catalogue
- Dan Murphy’s
- Toys R Us
- Bing Lee
- Australia Post
- The Good Guys
- Fantastic Furniture
- 2nds World
- *breathe* and many many more!
What's New in Version 3.0.1
This is a quick fix thanks to all the feedback we received.
- We have included and highlighted all start dates for catalogues that are published early.
- Added the new label for new unread catalogues
- Added bold to new unread catalogues
- Made category navigation persist when levels deep in categories
- View the catalogue of origin from search and removed infinite loops when viewing products from a catalogue
- Native resolution for iPhone 6 and 6+
Surprisingly very good and useful app!
A must for those who like going through the weekly shopping catalogue specials without accumulating the hard copies weeks on end which then become recycled!
Also, if the bigger retailers such as Woolworths, Coles/Myers could join too, then it would be a complete app.
Crash on iPhone 6 Plus
The current version crashes on launch with an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.1.1.
However, it works after I delete the app and re-download it. All is good again.
Good app but crashes on 6 plus
Overall the app is great but ok 6 plus it constantly crashes causing me to have to delete the app and re download which is super frustrating and time consuming having to do it over and over again.