Lasoo is making shopping easier!
Your favourite catalogue and shopping aggregation website Lasoo.com.au is now an iPhone App.
Lasoo is Australia’s leading online destination for smarter shopping, providing a single platform to search, sort and find all the shopping sales so you save!
Use Lasoo to:
- Browse the latest Catalogues
- Search for Products on sale across retailers
- Store Locator (find store opening hours, store contact details and store location in a map view)
- Product details (including price, descriptions and images)
- Shopping List (compile across multiple retailers and syncs to your profile on Lasoo.com.au!)
- Scan and share great deals using Lasoo.it
- Build your shopping influence
- Real-Time price trends from collaborative shopping
Lasoo has the latest:
- Target Catalogue
- Big W Catalogue
- Aldi Catalogue
- Myer Catalogue
- Priceline Catalogue
- Toys R Us
- Bing Lee
- Australia Post
- 2nds World
- *breathe* and many many more!
Fixed the app responsiveness and a crashing issue in the list functionaility
Ratings and Reviews
Save page (app error)
I was using the “options” symbol (box with an up arrow) shown in the bottom left, while viewing a catalogue page to “save image” and the app crashed my phone when I used that option. My phones’ “night mode” option turned on and I was unable to turn it off (in settings), so had to reset my phone. Then everything was okay. Thought the app developer should know about this to make a fix. My phone is an iPhone 7+ (128Gb)(iOS 11.4).
Living in a regional area we don’t always get catalogs I can always rely on Lasoo to keep me up to date with specials. It is easy to use and straight forward. Thank you for having this service available for us to use.
This was my most used app. However in recent times the catalogues are not being updated. The most obvious are the grocery catalogues which only come out on Lasoo after the sale date begins. Basically if I need to go on each individual website to check out the specials since they don’t appear anytime soon, than this app is redundant.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.