Manage your matters and record every minute of your chargeable time from the palm of your hand with this mobile collaboration platform for law and conveyancing firms. Legal professionals will find crucial matter information literally at their fingertips!
Download LEAP for iOS to make your practice mobile and be able to:
· Access matter details including all matter correspondence
· Check your office, trust, or client funds ledgers
· Check time and fees on any matter
· Find contact details for all parties on any matter
· Make calls directly from a matter
· Automatically record time on outgoing phone calls
· Create time entries on any matter
· Create fixed fees
· Forward documents by email or share them
· Dictate time entries and emails using voice recognition
· Locate your appointments with integrated Maps
LEAP have been growing small law firms by perfecting our practice management software across the world for over 20 years. If you are looking for legal practice management software please contact LEAP, we have everything you need to run your small law firm.
We update the app regularly to make it better for you. Every update includes improvements and fixes. As new features become available, we'll highlight those for you in the app.
This release fixed some problems when listing the Correspondence, such as inconsistent email creation time, and duplicated Correspondence items in some rare cases.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good - could be better
Great app. would be better if could access precedents and edit cards in app as on windows
Works OK but data does not sync correctly which is a real concern
Data does not sync correctly, not sure how confident I can be in this app in the circumstances
Leap App good on IPad but will not work on Microsoft Phone
Leap App will not work, not available on Microsoft business phone 950XL, or the Samsung Note 8.
I have both devices.
I also use an IPad, which is compatible with Leap App and works well on that device. Having to carry two mobile devices is most inconvenient.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.