*** Minimum hardware: iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPhone 5s. ***
Support for MFi game controllers.
Leap of Fate is a furiously-paced cyberpunk top-down shooter about overcoming your fears and achieving your fate. In a New York City where magic is real, you play as a technomage who must develop unspeakable powers to confront the Crucible of Fates. Can you survive the trials?
Available languages : English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Turkish and Magyar.
Join Leap of Fate's community
Leap of Fate is a unique blend of isometric perspective, furiously-paced action, and roguelike elements. As one of four technomages hiding in the shadows of New York City, your time has come to confront the Crucible of Fates, a mysterious testing ground that will magically pit you against your own psychological demons. Your journey through the Crucible has you fighting hordes upon hordes of enemies and overcoming deviously laid traps. Your tools are your lightning-fast shadow walk, the powerful glyphs you find, and the magical skills that you upgrade along the way. Your reward for survival? Unspeakable power and a chance to uncover your true fate.
- Experience an extremely fast and satisfying action game, built around the ability to Shadow Walk
- Upgrade over a hundred magical skills, through an innovative system of randomly-generated skill trees
- Discover the profound and intense stories of four characters, told through beautifully illustrated cinematics
- Explore a modern-day cyberpunk fantasy spanning cybernetics labs, dark alleys and secret societies
Combat in Leap of Fate is extremely quick and deadly. Not only will you face more than a hundred different types of enemies, ranging from pit fighters to mad cultists and hidden turrets, but the procedurally generated levels will keep you on your toes at all times. Be warned; once you die, you must restart from the beginning and try again. Hopefully, you'll have unlocked new permanent upgrades to help you along.
Within each game session, you will find many opportunities to gain magical power. In addition to the game-altering glyphs you randomly find along the way, there are more than a hundred magical abilities total, spread across the Mobility, Attack and Passive skill trees. The twist in Leap of Fate is that skill trees are randomly shuffled, ensuring that each game differs from the previous one. On one run, you'll float over pits and disintegrate enemies with Atomic Flash, while in the next, you'll be wielding a projectile-reflecting technology while calling upon the Greys to abduct your foes for you.
In Leap of Fate, you play one of four mages, each with their own distinct gameplay style and storyline:
- Aeon, the shadow mage: Psychologically scarred by years of oppression in a secret society
- Big Mo, the cyborg technomancer: Wrestling to come to terms with his dual nature
- Mukai, the spirit channeler: Struggling to regain control of her mind from three powerful entities
- Rasimov, the rogue occultist: A centuries-old mage on an endless quest to cheat death
They say this place makes you face your own fears, your own demons. But it can also reveal your fate, if you survive the trials.
Support for MFi game controllers.
Four new languages: Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Turkish and Hungarian.
Some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This twin stick shooter is the best thing since sliced bread. Four characters you unlock over time, all very different, random skill trees, a storyline for each character and more.
This game tho..
So fun and graphically pleasing. I like the variety in abilities you can get too
Diablo fans must try this.
Seriously cool action rpg. Different characters to play. Heaps of skills. Fast action. Oh yeah and loot sweet loot...
- Clever-Plays Studio Inc.
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Clever-Plays Studio Inc
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.