LEGO Indiana Jones 2
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LEGO Indy returns in his greatest adventure yet!
Before you buy, please expand this description and check the system requirements below.
LEGO® Indiana Jones 2™: The Adventure Continues combines the fun and creative construction of LEGO bricks with the wits, daring and non-stop action of one of cinema’s best loved adventure heroes. With a unique and hilarious take on all the Indiana Jones films – including for the first time ever Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – LEGO Indiana Jones 2 follows Dr. Jones’ escapades from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond.
Fans can experience the most authentic LEGO experience yet by designing and building their own levels brick by brick, and by fusing their levels with the ones in the game to create a custom experience. In LEGO Indiana Jones 2, everyone can build, battle and brawl their way through their favorite cinematic moments – or create their own.
• Six enormous level hubs see you adventuring through the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and scenes from the classic films.
• Take control of over 60 characters, including Marion Ravenwood, Short Round, Mutt, Belloq, Dr Jones Sr., and of course, Indy.
• New vehicles to help you through tricky terrain, including planes, boats, trucks, and mine carts!
• Co-operative play allows a second player to drop in and out at any time.
• Brand new level designer lets you build your own adventures, brick by brick!
• Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.
Important information regarding LEGO Indiana Jones 2:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• LEGO Indiana Jones 2 does not support NVIDIA 7xxx series or Intel GMA 950/X3100 graphics cards.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 2GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA 950/X3100 or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
• Due to a driver issue, ATI Radeon 6xxx graphics cards are not currently supported for players who have OS X Lion 10.7.5 installed. Players using OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion are not affected.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legoindyii
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2008-2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. and ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group. © 2008-2011 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Absolutely fantastic game, a great sequel to the original. The only LEGO game ever to have a level builder, and technically the first to have flying characters (spam the jump button while in level editor). Runs absolutely flawless on my April 2014 Macbook Air 11 inch 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 with 8 GB of RAM.
GREAT GAME, A MUST BUY!!!!
Thought I would try this title, for the kids of course..... found the graphics fine, the concept great, but the execution shocking. Keyboard controls are impossible, and make no sense at all if you have played any similar games. Menu system, ie save game setup, is very un-intuitive, still have not quite worked that one out... for example, the two choices for each selection are either yellow or white - whcih swaps from one to the other - but is it yellow for YES I WANT TO or is it white? The flow of the menu systems is weird - was this a port from some sub-standard system? Gameplay is frustrating, the movement of the figures very tempremental & sometimes uncontrolable. Needs a major revamp to reach potential, starting with the aweful control system.......
Best lego game of the series.
RE Controls, just buy a 20 dollar controller. Awesome stuff.
- Category: Games
- Released: 16 May 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 4.76 GB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group. Developed & published on Mac by Feral Interactive.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later