LG TV Remote
By LG Electronics, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
* Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
* Mini TV feature only supports DTV, ATV, AV/SCART & COMP.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
- iOS 9 support
- Solve the problem of 2nd Screen did not appear in some cases after iOS 9 update.
- Bug fixes
Works fine for me
iPhone 6s and works fine.
All it's missing is a mute button and it would be perfect
Works finally then stopped again
I have the netgear D6300 router, iPhone 6 and lgtv! The lgtv app works when it is connected via wifi but not via LAN in the netgear! Tried so many things port forwarding etc, nothing worked! I finally enabled RIP1 and it now works.
No longer working!!! It only works when I unplug the Ethernet cable from my TV and connect my TV via wifi! Stops as soon as I connect TV via Ethernet! I get a blank pairing screen
Not working with iPhone 6plus
I've upgraded my phone and now my LG app won't work correctly. I can scroll around the screen but when I stop where I need to be and tap my phone screen to select that item nothing happens, I need to also have the Tv remote and now must use both to navigate. Why bother, stick with standard TV remote
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 06 November 2015
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Seller: LG Electronics
- © LG Electronics, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.