Lido/iRouteManual - Aeronautical Charts for Preflight Briefing and Inflight Use
By Lufthansa Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For the first time any pilot and flight enthusiast can get professional aeronautical charts from Lufthansa Systems - for 40 major airports worldwide, including updates. Lido/iRouteManual (short: Lido/iRM) is a specifically designed aviation app for the iPad.
The aviation charts by Lufthansa Systems are widely regarded as the first choice for instrument flight (IFR) with airlines – not only by European airline pilots. Over 100 airlines are relying on the quality of the Lido navigation charts (and the service of Lufthansa Systems for years now).
+++ Lido/iRouteManual was designed with the following users in mind:
- Airline pilots who use the Lido/RouteManual charts from Lufthansa Systems and would like (preflight) briefing convenience via their iPad aviation app.
- Professional pilots who would like to familiarize themselves with the Lido aeronautical navigation charts.
- Flight simulator / aviation enthusiasts who would like to "fly" with professional IFR charts.
+++ Any time, any place: load online, use offline
Once the charts have been downloaded via WLAN or 3G, they are also available without an internet connection.
+++ Always up to date: updates every week
Our aeronautical terminal charts are updated weekly. This means that you can check your airports for updates prior to each briefing and are always using the latest version.
+++ App features
- Search and filter according to airport name, IATA and ICAO code
- Clipboard optimized for airline operation: add the necessary charts at briefing time to have fast and convenient access
- Quick overview of airport
- See airport area on maps directly from Lido/iRouteManual
- Clear and simple interface: airport list / selected airport and chart list in divided in Lido chart types: General, AGC/APC (Airport Ground Charts), SID, SIDPT, STAR and IAC (Instrument Approach Charts).
- To-scale, zoomable color-coded charts and quick chart display with all typical iPad Multi-Touch gestures
- Charts can be rotated regardless of the position of the iPad
- Flip charts within the chart type
+++ Lido/iRouteManual contains access and update service to charts of the following airports:
+ Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Brussels, Frankfurt, Geneva, Helsinki, London, Madrid, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Rome, Seville, Vienna, Zurich.
+ North America: Boston, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York.
+ South America: Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo.
+ Asia: Bangkok, Colombo, Delhi, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Peking, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo.
+ Africa: Addis Ababa, Cairo, Johannesburg, Mauritius.
+ Australia: Melbourne, Sydney.
What's New in Version 1.3.9
Maintenance release to fix automatic update functionality for charts which are saved in clipboard.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 16 June 2015
- Version: 1.3.9
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Seller: Lufthansa Systems Americas Inc.
- © 2015 Lufthansa Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.