What if you could rewind time?
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Important information regarding Life Is Strange:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.11
◦ Free Space: 15GB
• The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
◦ All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012 (1)
◦ All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
◦ All 15” & 17" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Minis released since Late 2012 (1)
◦ All iMacs released since Early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Pros released since Early 2009
(1) HD4000 & HD5000 cards require at least 8GB of System Memory.
• The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
◦ All MacBooks released since Early 2016
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Life Is Strange mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lifeisstrange
Life Is Strange © 2015–2017 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by DONTNOD Entertainment SARL. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
• Updates the game to the Life Is Strange Complete Season, making all five episodes available to all users
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this on a whim and am so very glad I did. I’ll be keeping a sharp eye out for more games made by this team from now on.
Very difficult to describe the game, as another reviewer said there’s nothing out there like it. But to name a few highlights - characters who will quickly become extremely real to you, amazing, contemporary sountrack and deeply compelling storyline (compelling doesn’t actually do it justice).
Here’s hoping they do a sequel.
Hi recently have downloaded this game and i'm experiencing difficulty of drag and release the mouse for an action on object or persons like the part that I wanted to hide from David I tried to drag the mouse several times to hide in the closet but it wasn't working and same deal when I was trying to look into Chloe's stuff that she took out of her pockets. I literally have to spend a decent amount of time to proceed on object. These are the problems so far and i'm not sure I much i'm going to suffer for the rest of the game. please help me if there's any way to solve this.a
A beautiful journey
This game was unlike any I had ever played. It exceeded my expectations and took me on an amazing emotional journey. I highly reccomend this game to anyone who loves great music and an artistic adventure!
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 13.8 GB
OS X 10.11 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © LIFE IS STRANGE is a trademark of Square Enix Ltd. Developed by and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.