Life Sorted is the perfect app that lets you access and update your family schedule on-the-go. Sophisticated yet simple to use, this must-have organiser app has been designed especially for busy families.
Life Sorted is the digital tool you need to supercharge your organisational powers and help you and your family live a happier, less stressed-out life.
Manage all your everyday activities within Life Sorted and keep everyone in the loop across all devices.
- Events for yourself and your family – Create an event and specify who is attending, who has been invited or who just needs to be notified.
- Multiple calendar views – Choose from day, week, month or list views. You’ll love our unique side-by-side day view.
- Repeating events – No need to re-enter regular activities (e.g. weekly tennis lessons), simply set to repeat.
- School terms and sporting seasons – Enter your school term dates and sporting seasons, and you’ll be able to create repeating events within them.
- Linked to-dos – Create tasks that are linked to an event, such as, buying food, creating an invite list and organising activities for a party.
- Attach event info – Get rid of those bits of paper that clutter up your life! Take a photo from your device and attach it. Super handy for party invitations, etc.
- Clash detection – If you try to create an event that clashes with another, you will be alerted, giving you options to adjust or accept clashes.
- Predictive text – Use our own specialised shorthand to make entering new events snappy.
- Family chat – Need to discuss with invited family members about an upcoming event? Chat and view conversations by event.
- Privacy – Everyone needs a little privacy from time to time. Mark events as private and others will just see that you're busy.
- Sync with other calendars – View your work or school calendar alongside your family calendar within Life Sorted.
BIRTHDAYS & ANNIVERSARIES:
- Who needs to know – Create an annual event and choose the family members that need to know about it.
- Track the years – Record and keep track of the years as they pass. Never miss an important milestone birthday or wedding anniversary.
- Linked to-dos – Create ‘things to do’ for birthdays – whether it be to send an sms, bake a cake or buy a gift. You can choose due dates ensuring you are reminded in plenty of time.
TO-DO LISTS & SHOPPING LISTS:
- All your lists in one place – The perfect way to keep your family organised.
- Sorting your lists – You can choose to view your family’s to-do lists in the way that works best for you – due date or list/sub-list.
- To-dos for anyone in your family – Assign to-dos for yourself and other family members. Create shared to-dos for a common task.
- Due dates – Specify a due date for each to-do or set as ‘due someday’.
- Shopping list – Swing by the shops on the way home and tick off items as you go!
- Notifications – If you create a new event or to-do, or change plans, Life Sorted will let everyone know by email or in-app notification.
- Reminders – Never miss a thing with timely reminders. You can set up multiple reminders for yourself and others.
- Personalised settings galore – Life Sorted can be configured to work just the way you like it.
We'd love you to try Life Sorted for FREE for 30 days to make sure it works for your family. After that, one subscription provides access to all features for the whole family, across all devices.
Choose from either $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year.
Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited upon subscription. Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew each period (month or year) unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes.
Along with a tonne of work done 'under the hood' this new release is packed with little improvements and fixes.
WE'VE MADE THESE MINOR IMPROVEMENTS:
- added support for multi-day events ... whoop! whoop!
- increased family member photo size on mobile
- added a new button on the info panel for adding a linked to-do
- enhanced clash feature to ignore clashes with annual events
- when creating an event for today, it now starts at the next o’clock
- when an event date/time is changed, any previously invited and declined family members will automatically be reinvited
- increased the allowed size of upload images to 15MB
- added today's date (number) on the today button
- enhanced month view calendar to show up to 4 dots for a better indication of how busy each day is at a glance
- supports hotmail.com.au email addresses
- removed all icons from all buttons for cleaner, fresher look
- increased the speed to open and close the side menu
- enhanced info panel's display of date and time details for all scenarios (single and multi-day events)
- removed the edit column from list views on desktop/tablet to allow more room for description
- added the ability to unregister a device from push-notifications for an account ... Settings > Preferences > Alerts
AND, WE'VE FIXED THESE ISSUES (& MORE!):
- immediate image preview when uploading an image on mobile
- some public holidays weren't showing
- proper support for all-day events across all timezones
- private to-dos are no longer shown to other users
- issues with 'date changed' notifications on recurring events when no date was changed
- timezone issue where reminder emails would sometimes provide incorrect information
- saving an event where the repeat end date is before the event's start date
- issues with clash calculations
- clash detection for a new event against existing multi-day
- attachments and reminders are now hidden for private events
Ratings and Reviews
Essential Family App
LOVE this app! The whole family is connected. I can schedule appointments & all the teenagers activities and everyone can see it. I can set reminders so the kids know what to pack and when. The kids now just add their fussy food requests to the shopping list. I can set a list of chores and allocate them to a person. This app savings on nagging and endlessly repeating myself and trying to remember everything. Easy for the whole family to use.
- Life Sorted Australia Pty Ltd
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Life Sorted Australia
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $59.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.