What is LIFT?
LIFT (Learning Involving Families and Teachers) is an Aussie program designed by early childhood educators to connect with families, children and each other.
Using LIFT, families can:
- receive up to date information and alerts when new information is added to their child's account
- view & comment on daily plans, children's portfolios, newsletters, calendars of events, policies & other documentation
- share experiences/learning/photos from home
- link to and share important information with their child's health and welfare providers (e.g speech pathologists, OT & other medical specialists)
Fixed crashing for users who selected "Don't Allow LIFT to Send Notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea for helicopter parents like me! Though layout could be tweaked by having newest posts at the top so you don't have to scroll through a week of activities to get to the latest.
Also, would be nice if you could click on each photo to enlarge...
So much to fix
Not the best program, must delete from phone and reinstall to reset password. Cannot zoom photos. Photos sometimes come up black on phone app and computer but show for teachers on screen.
Login is hit and miss.
The reader keeps scrolling back up to the top.
Can't zoom in or save photos.
- Raise Learning Pty Ltd
- 139.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2005 to 2017 Raise Learning Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.