By EveryWare Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever listened to light? With Light Detector, now you can!
Light Detector transforms any natural or artificial light source it encounters into sound. Light Detector is easy to use! Just run the application and point your iPhone camera in any direction. You will hear a higher or lower sound depending on the intensity of the light.
If you are blind, Light Detector helps you to be more independent in many daily activities. At home, point your iPhone towards the ceiling to understand where the light fixtures are and whether they are switched on. In a room, move the device along the wall to check if there is a window and where it is. You can find out whether the shades are drawn by moving the device up and down.
Bring Light Detector with you to discover what is around you at the speed of light.
What's New in Version 1.3
- The app has been redesigned and is now more accurate and responsive
- The app warns the user if she/he has to wait for the camera to adjust its exposure
- Bugfix for iPhone 4S
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 October 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: EveryWare Technologies
- © 2011 EveryWare Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.