Connect to opportunity and tap into your professional potential with the LinkedIn app. The app makes it easier to discover, connect and nurture relationships with people that matter, search and apply for jobs, and get updates on topics and companies that make a difference all on the go. This online social network is a great place connect and stay in touch with your professional relationships.
With LinkedIn, connect to people in your network including fellow employees at your company, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, follow companies and Influencers or professionals you admire, and find your way into your next dream job through current employees.
Also use the LinkedIn app to job search while you’re on the go. Save searches for jobs to find what you’re looking for and apply to a company with your resume right from the app. LinkedIn is the #1 way to conduct a social job search.
In addition to the job search and apply process, LinkedIn makes it easy to expand and publish your knowledge. The LinkedIn app allows you to write posts and share knowledge, stay updated and discover important news in today’s competitive world. LinkedIn app is also a great place to showcase your company or product with a great marketing opportunity.
Start with your LinkedIn profile. Use your LinkedIn profile as your professional brand. Share your virtual resume with accomplishments and job responsibilities to provide your network with updates and prospective employers with details of your skills and experience. Your profile is more than just your resume, it shows the world who you are, what you’re interested in and what you’ve accomplished in your career.
Use the LinkedIn app to:
• Tell your story and build your personal brand beyond your resume with your profile
• Add a profile image or photos to help people and employees discover your profile
• Search for people or find suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Keep in touch with your network; see updates on activity within your network
• Search for people who work at a specific company you’re interested in
• Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them
• Find jobs, people, employees, companies and business opportunities recommended by someone in your network
• View other profiles
• Search and apply for jobs with your LinkedIn resume
• Find and follow companies and groups
• Follow companies to discover new jobs
• Share articles to fellow employees and your network
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
• Employers can list jobs and search for potential employees
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent, priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly. Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
Auto Retry: We're working harder to help you keep conversations going. If you send a message and it fails to get delivered the first time, we'll auto-retry so you can continue chatting with your network.
Ratings and Reviews
Who says business and pleasure don’t mix? Not us! With LinkedIn on our home screen, keeping up with career connections is easy, empowering, and free. Calendar and contact syncing helps get your network started fast, and power users will love the optional paid features for applicants, salespeople, and recruiters.
Very frustrating app
This app is REALLY frustrating because whenever I open it, it constantly hassles me to add all my contacts and go through and add more people, and it's a multi step process to dismiss this. It's also deceptive in tricking you into sending requests to people who aren't even on LinkedIn, without making it clear that's what it's doing. As a developer myself, I really don't like this app. Please make it less annoying and then I'll give it a better rating. I don't recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to be frustrated by it attempting to be a Facebook copy.
- Just updated this review, and even a year later it's still just as bad
- And more than year later, it's still just as annoying with a multi step process if you haven't opened it in a little bit trying to force you to add more people and follow more. Honestly hate this app now. Very unprofessional.
- I notice a developer reply - but what a token effort, if you're actually interested in taking on this feedback you would read what I've written above and make your app less like ad-ware and more user enjoyable.
Thanks for leaving your review of LinkedIn. We're sorry to hear you're not enjoying it. If you have any further feedback you'd like to share with us, please email us at https://lnkd.in/iOS - thanks!
I get the premise, but I don’t want the repetition. Sometimes the LinkedIn app simply crashes multiple times for no reason, as it has just now whilst I was reading a Hawaiian airlines post.
Now and then when I open the app I get a feed of old stuff that I’ve already seen; I would like to see a simple menu to sort the feed on the top of the feed. Also, I have no idea where the job recommendations come from; they’re not what I’m looking for and it’s just another part of the feed I skip over; waste of real estate.
And finally; LinkedIn is become a TV infomercial with the constant posts of ‘9 things you should never say in an interview’, ‘7 ways to tell you’re underpaid’, ‘3 steps to better resume writing’, ‘15 habits you need to ditch’. These are all nothing more than opinion pieces that make LinkedIn very confusing at times because the opinions often conflict with each other meaning LinkedIn has the same credibility as Facebook.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 155.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial $86.99
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial $89.99
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial $42.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.