By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad. Build your personal brand, network to create meaningful connections, and engage with professional content – right from your LinkedIn app.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 8.6
Don't invite all without a confirmation!
I just reinstalled this on new iPhone and I'm regretting it already. I agreed to let the app check my contacts for LinkedIn users to see who I might want to connect with. The app placed an invite all button at the bottom of the screen, just above the home button, which of course I managed to press accidentally with a slip of the thumb. The next thing I saw was the notification that LinkedIn had sent invitations to connect over email to ~150 of my contacts. Why was there no confirmation dialog? No way should an app be able to send out so many emails in one go without the user confirming. ==Terrible UX design==
Profile Views Never Up To Date
One annoying feature of the App (vs the web experience) is there is multi-day delay in the App informing you of who has viewed your profile.
This is annoying when you get an email alert giving you an update, but when want to view this via the App, the data is old. Just forces you to drive back to the web to see the latest activity.
Back to normal
The start up glitch of the previous version has been fixed. Back to 5 stars!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 04 March 2015
- Version: 8.6
- Size: 69.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$74.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$37.99
- Business Subscription$37.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$12.99
- Business subscription$31.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$74.99
- Personal Plus subscription$12.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$74.99
- Business Plus Subscription$74.99
- Business Plus subscription$64.99