Managing your Linkt account has never been easier. Check your balance, view trips, top up your account, download/share statements, add/remove vehicles and set up auto payments, with just a few taps.
• See your account balance and status instantly.
• Top up your account quickly and securely, whenever you need to.
• Choose when and how much to top up using auto pay.
• Review your recent activity in the 'Trips' tab: see trip history details and costs and compare your monthly spend.
• Need a new tag, tag holder or just need a replacement? Victorian Everyday account holders and Queensland Tag account holders can order and manage their tags.
• Sold or bought a car? Add and remove vehicles with just a few taps.
• Moved house? Update your personal details instantly.
• Download and share account statements anytime, anywhere.
• Stay informed: enable notifications to get relevant and timely information about your account.
Want to know more about Linkt app? Discover all its features and functionality here - linkt.com.au/app
The Linkt app is just one of the many ways we’re working to make your life easier. If you’d like to share your feedback or suggest future features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit linkt.com.au/app
In this release Victorian Everyday account customers and Queensland Tag account customers can now:
• Order additional tags or tag holders from My account > Tags.
• Tag not beeping or lost? No worries, report a problem and order a replacement.
• Check your tag’s status – we’ll let you know when we detect a problem with your tag.
• We’ve also resolved an issue affecting customers using the credit card input scanner function when updating their credit cards.
• We've also made a number of minor enhancements to improve your experience.
Many of our improvements come directly from your feedback, so keep it coming. Get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
YOUR TAXES (Tolls) AT WORK...
Strange how they are able to detect your travel as it happens and most importantly bill you and deduct payments for the trip even before you have finished the journey YET THEY SOMEHOW CANT MANAGE TO DISPLAY YOUR CURRENT MONTHS TRIP INFO!!! (This May take up to 25 days!!!)
Correct me if I’m wrong but it is this current and very relevant trip information that as a user I am most likely to want to examine— and while I still have some memory of it..
CONGRATULATIONS LINKT, you have managed to create a system that is as user friendly and is about as transparent as a Vodafone mobile bill. You hide behind what appears to be a wealth of user information, disappointing.
** Make a stand against Corporate Designed Confusion that hinders your ability to view your own private account data. **
Great app and it was only time till someone made it easier to pay and view trips.
One request I have to make 5star rating is that so many people use their own vehicle toll for business and personal. If you made it so that when you tap on to the trip you can mark it up as business trip or to slide to the left like emails but instead of mark, save or delete you can mark as business and then allow you to report to pdf or email you your month by month business trips.
Nice app. Nicknames would help me ......
This app is nicely presented and pretty easy to navigate. As I do auto top-up I do not use all of the features. However when checking trips there is no link from the trip to which car made the trip (I have to remember which tag belongs to which car). If I was allowed to place a nickname for each tag and the nickname was shown in the trip screens, I could easily determine who made each trip. This would make the app invaluable to me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.