Managing your Linkt account has never been easier. Check your balance, view trips, top up your account, download/share statements, add/remove vehicles and set up auto payments, with just a few taps.
• See your account balance and status instantly.
• Top up your account quickly and securely.
• Download and share account statements.
• Stay informed: enable notifications to get relevant and timely information about your account.
• Pay toll notices or toll invoices (selected toll road only).
• Choose when and how much to top up using auto pay.
• Review your recent activity in the 'Trips' tab: see trip history details and costs and compare your monthly spend.
• Need a new tag, tag holder or just need a replacement? Victorian Everyday account holders and Queensland Tag account holders can order and manage their tags.
• Sold or bought a car? Add and remove vehicles with just a few taps.
• Moved house? Update your personal details instantly.
Want to know more about Linkt app? Discover all its features and functionality here - linkt.com.au/app
The Linkt app is just one of the many ways we’re working to make your life easier. If you’d like to share your feedback or suggest future features, please email us at email@example.com or visit linkt.com.au/app
In this release:
• We've replaced the 'Trips' screen with a newly designed 'History' screen
• The 'History' screen now includes all your payment history, trip history and your statements in one place
• Also available in the 'History' screen are monthly summaries of your payments and trips to make it easy to manage your Linkt account
Many of our improvements come directly from your feedback, so please keep sending through your suggestions. Get in touch by going to the Help Centre > Contact Us > Email.
Ratings and Reviews
Just set and forget
I love Linkt! We can highly recommend joining Linkt.
I set up my account with two tags, one each for our cars and have included our two motorcycles on our account. When we travel, we’re confident that all our vehicles are covered by our Linkt account which tops up automatically when the balance drops below $10. There are no account keeping fees or hidden charges. What you see is what you get with Linkt!
We changed to govia from another toll tag a couple of years ago because we were being charged monthly admin fees and because we live outside a metropolitan area so we only travel on toll roads occasionally. Since we joined govia seamlessly changed its name to Linkt.
Linkt is a great choice as all toll roads in Australia are supported by Linkt. When we travel interstate on our motorcycles our number plates have been captured on our account and the toll is paid immediately. This is unlike the previous account we had where we had to wait till we received a toll notice, then go online to enter our account details so we weren’t fined! So do yourself a huge favour and ditch your current toll account for Linkt, it’s a no brainer!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with such a great review! We're always improving and evolving to match our customers expectations so we really appreciate the positive feedback. Nik
I’m reporting this app & CityLink to Consumer Affairs Vic
I have used this application for the last couple of months. I check it regularly, and top up my account when I need to use CityLink. I just received a letter of demand from a debt recovery agency for unpaid tolls from October. NEVER any mention of unpaid tolls on this application. I called CityLink and spoke to staff who told me the application doesn’t provide that information?!? And you must logon to the website to gain that information. As in the words of Mr RUMSFELD “There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know.”
I well and truely had this app in the known known, when in reality this app is full of unknown unknowns!
What a disgrace! I have had to pay double the amount because of this apps unknown unknowns!
Developer Response ,
Hi, so sorry about what happened. Please email me your details to MobileApps@linkt.com.au and I'll look into what happened here. Nik
YOUR TAXES (Tolls) AT WORK...
Strange how they are able to detect your travel as it happens and most importantly bill you and deduct payments for the trip even before you have finished the journey YET THEY SOMEHOW CANT MANAGE TO DISPLAY YOUR CURRENT MONTHS TRIP INFO!!! (This May take up to 25 days!!!)
Correct me if I’m wrong but it is this current and very relevant trip information that as a user I am most likely to want to examine— and while I still have some memory of it..
CONGRATULATIONS LINKT, you have managed to create a system that is as user friendly and is about as transparent as a Vodafone mobile bill. You hide behind what appears to be a wealth of user information, disappointing.
** Make a stand against Corporate Designed Confusion that hinders your ability to view your own private account data. **
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.