By david fawcett
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FawzmaGames presents Linky Dinky.
Dinky needs more linky's! Linky Dinky is a spin off an old classic, Nibbles.
Current release contains 3 games modes
One Two Three
Hold your iPad like you are either reading a book or driving. Gently steer so Dinky starts turning. Don't turn it like you are avoiding an accident; soft, gentle motions.
You can get lazy about it once you get comfortable where your iPad is almost laying flat, then you lift up the bottom corners to turn.
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- manual or motion controls
Review from Italy
Nice funny game...
"Wow this game is really really funny. The graphics is cool and run very smooth on my device. My son favorite game now!!!!! Recommended!"
Follow me on Twitter @FawzmaGames
And on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fawzma-Games/197604286964196
What's New in Version 1.1
- Player could crash game sitting in upper left corner due to balls not spawning in that area.
- Balls no longer spawn inside the radius of the manual controls.
- When the game is suspended after the home button is pressed, the game will force itself to show the pause menu.
- Final score code cleaned up a bit to resolve left over artifacts in certain situations.
- Screen should no longer dim or go to sleep while you're not in manual mode.
- Fix an issue where the first ball was always in the same spot when the game first started
Please send us your suggestions and comments to https://getsatisfaction.com/FawzmaGames or tweet us @FawzmaGames
- Category: Games
- Updated: 28 April 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: david fawcett
- © 2012 Fawzma Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.