By Freida van Staden
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Listen Hear Part 3 focuses on listening, counting and working with numbers and sequences.
As you can see from the first picture, Listen Hear Part 3 offers nine very different activities:
* "on target" is a lot of fun - a circle will "say" its number when you tap it;
* "find me" - tap on the number corresponding to what you hear;
* "circles" requires you to tap on the numbers in sequence;
* "reverse circles" is a count down;
* "boxes" - word sequences this time: numbers, days of the week, months, ordinal numbers and the rainbow;
* have a look at the "dice" picture - this is a fun and challenging activity to enhance focus and concentration;
* "memory" - you hear 3 or more numbers and have to tap them in order;
* "match" - you can see a picture of this one too - consists of a variety of activities including 'friends of ten';
* "quiz" - gives lots of practice in basic arithmetic - it is for age 7 on wards - it is carefully designed to adjust the level of difficulty as play progresses.
There is considerable variety within each of the ten activities. All offer a stimulating and interactive experience with the emphasis on simplicity of presentation.
Find our other Apps:
Listen Hear 1
Listen Hear 2
What's New in Version 20
This release incorporates the same improvements that we made to "Listen Hear 1 and 2" based on user feedback. Several activities have been completely re-designed to make them more intuitive to use.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 06 February 2016
- Version: 20
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Freida van Staden
- © 2015 Speechie Fun
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.