Listen Hear Part 3 focuses on listening, counting and working with numbers and sequences.
As you can see from the first picture, Listen Hear Part 3 offers nine very different activities:
* "on target" is a lot of fun - a circle will "say" its number when you tap it;
* "find me" - tap on the number corresponding to what you hear;
* "circles" requires you to tap on the numbers in sequence;
* "reverse circles" is a count down;
* "boxes" - word sequences this time: numbers, days of the week, months, ordinal numbers and the rainbow;
* have a look at the "dice" picture - this is a fun and challenging activity to enhance focus and concentration;
* "memory" - you hear 3 or more numbers and have to tap them in order;
* "match" - you can see a picture of this one too - consists of a variety of activities including 'friends of ten';
* "quiz" - gives lots of practice in basic arithmetic - it is for age 7 on wards - it is carefully designed to adjust the level of difficulty as play progresses.
There is considerable variety within each of the ten activities. All offer a stimulating and interactive experience with the emphasis on simplicity of presentation.
Find our other Apps:
Listen Hear 1
Listen Hear 2
Defaults to the female voice.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.