Loan Pro Calculator
By Mario Erceg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can calculate your annuities and interest for almost any country in the world with Loan Pro Calculator. This amortization schedule calculator makes working out your linear or compound annuity interest fast and easy. It even handles equal, principal and bullet payments; grace periods and more. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
If you’re like most people, figuring out interest, repayment schedules and other financial calculations, is time consuming and not much fun. Luckily, it’s just not necessary to put yourself through that anymore, thanks to Loan Pro Calculator. This little beauty does the work for you.
Whether you need linear calculating for your US or British annuities, or compound for businesses you deal with in Russia, Loan Pro Calculator is your handy, trusted and reliable resource for all your amortization schedules.
The app supports all kinds of calculations of annuities and interest for a myriad of countries. Use it when doing business in nations that have common law, continental law and more.
Loan Pro Calculator not only works your numbers for you, it also cuts back on the amount inputting you need to do. Calculate your annuities by entering interest on monthly or yearly levels without having to manually transfer it from one level or another, let it figure out dates and interest for capitalization of interest and grace periods, let it determine your equal annuity, equal principal and bullet payments.
It’s fast, it’s easy and it travels with you wherever you go, on your iPhone or iPod touch.
Want to share your information with your accountant or put a copy on your hard drive? No problem! Send your figures as an email from right inside the Loan Pro Calculator app.
Look at this recap of the features you get when you download Loan Pro Calculator:
* Fast and easy to use
* Supports custom calculations of annuities and interest for many countries worldwide (30/360, actual/360, actual/365, actual/actual and more)
* Enter interest amount once in monthly or yearly, have it automatically transfer from one level to the other
* Easily calculate linear or compound annuity rates
* Supports equal annuity, principal and bullet payments
* Supports capitalization of interest
* Supports grace periods
* Send your amortization schedule as an email
* Create templates for saving the certain loan (include all fields), or saving the certain calculation method (include some of the fields that doesn't contain dates, or text field values), or mix of the two
* Weighted average life calculation
This is the most comprehensive amortization schedule calculator application available and it is going to help you. All you need is your iDevice and the app. Then you’re ready to calculate annuity interest and payments quickly, on the spot, from anywhere in the world.
Download Loan Pro Calculator now. It’ll make your life so much easier.
Awesome Loan App ★★★★★
Most loan apps are for monthly repayment. This app allows for yearly and quarterly repayment calculations. It also has 30/360 interest calculation and a capitalized interest period. I wish it had some additional functionality like changing the date format, ability to save different scenarios, calculate average life of the loan, and the ability to add a section for cost of issuance.
So, in version 2.0 we have added templates, weighted average life calculation and abillity to change date format. Templates can be used for saving the certain loan (include all fields), or saving the certain calculation method (include some of the fields that doesn't contain dates, or text field values), or mix of the two. You can apply template or use as default one. (check for the Help in the application).
What's New in Version 2.0
- actual/actual M/Y calculation renamed to actual/actual*
- Added 5 new M/Y calculations: actual/360, actual/365, actual/actual (the new one), actual/360* and actual/365* (calculations without * sign are more accurate, but both are used)
- Additional data in amortization schedule view: Amount, Interest rate, Number of annuities and Annuity/Principal
- Rounding settings (decimal places) added for Interest and Annuity/Principal in calculations, values correction, Last interest adjustment (check Help for explanation of these options)
According to our customer Climbingm wishes, we have also implemented the following:
Use templates for saving the certain loan (include all fields), or saving the certain calculation method (include some of the fields that doesn't contain dates, or text field values), or mix of the two. You can apply template or use as default one. (see help in the application)
- Date format setting:
You can select date format in Settings/LoanProCalc
- Calculating Wheighted Average Life (average life of the loan) in amortization schedule view
Please check the Help for additional explanations.