This is the companion app for the 'LogbookMe' vehicle tax logbook solution for use in Australia & New Zealand. To use this app, you must already have a LogbookMe supplied GPS device for your vehicle and a paid account.
- View and classify all your trips in real-time
- Works with your calendar to pre-fill trip descriptions
- Bulk updating and trip templates to make classifying trips easier
- Instant notifications when you complete a trip
- Keep track of your Business Use % and other useful on the Dashboard
- Locate your vehicle using the 'Find My Car' feature
- View your Driver Safety Scorecard (if enabled)
**For Pool Vehicles**
- Pool Vehicle Bookings
- Pick Up/Return Vehicle
- Damage Reporting
**Classify your trips in 2 steps**
Your trips will appear on your dashboard almost instantly after you have finished a trip. All you have to do is select from 'Business' or 'Personal' and add a description (optional for personal trips).
**More about the Calendar integration feature**
The most annoying thing about keeping a log book is filling out the descriptions. The LogbookMe app works seamlessly with your phones' calendar to suggest and pre-fill descriptions of your trips if they match.
If there is a match, all you have to do is tap on the calendar event and your trip description is automatically completed!
**What's on my Dashboard?**
Keep on top of your log book by getting quick access to this handy info:
- Current Business Use %
- Target Business Use % and how far you have to go
- Start date of your log book
- End date and how many days you have left
- How many unclassified trips you have
- The latest logged trips, so you can easily classify them
LogbookMe is an ATO approved (Class ruling: CR2014/27) FBT log book solution.
For support please contact "email@example.com"
- Added ability to report errors for Driver Behaviour Events
3.7.0 (previous major release)
- Safety Score comparison with your Company & Category averages
- Interface adjustments for iPhone X
- Security enhancements
- Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can't even set up your account
Opened the app and you can only log in as an existing user but there doesn't seem to be an option to set up a new user.
This is so old school. You can download the app but you cant do anything with it. You have to wait days for them to contact you and give you a price. I am still waiting. Wow I am going to chisel my travel into a stone tablet. Maybe if I were a fleet buyer you might have called me but a one time purchse does not seem to be worth anyone's time. Which I agree with btw - so why set it up that you have to call to give a price ? I think it is better to support developers that maybe have less features but more care for customers. Dont call I have found a replacement. :-) “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” Dr Seuss Good luck with your app it has promise .....
Not a stand alone app
I was looking for something simple to record personal trips. This app is not a stand alone app and the price of their full service (it does look good) is too much for my simple needs.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.