By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• Cloud Bank Integration – link LogMeIn with popular cloud services like Cubby, DropBox and Google Drive to access your files on the go.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.1.4920
- Computer Notes are now editable
- Search functionality has been extended to group names
- You can now swipe down to refresh lists
- LogMeIn Central users with Alert Management permission can check and acknowledge the latest 100 alerts
- For accounts with computer groups, tap a group’s header to expand/collapse the group
- Dictation compatibility fix
Good App But Too Expensive for the Casual User
This is a Good App But Too Expensive for the Casual User.
I have had this on my Mac and iDevices for years and found it handy particularly when my parents had a problem on their PC. But haven't used it since they upgraded to iPad and dumped the sluggish Lenovo laptop. At this time it was free to use which was appreciated. After not using the App for a couple of years, I decided to try and use it to monitor the processing progress of my Mac from another room using my iPad and discovered that it would cost $120 per annum for the privilege. So this is a farewell review on what is a good product actually that would have earned 5 stars except for the significant price hike.
Best Remote Control App EVER
I love this App, can access all my PC's, iPads, etc.. From anywhere in the world... Makes going on holiday possible knowing if my staff get stuck back at home in Australia, I can remote control the POS system and fix errors, or provide remote training support... even from the steps to the Sistine Chapel!
Best of its class
LogMeIn is the most fully functional and easiest to use remote control software I've found, and this app works brilliantly as a remote controller on both my iPhone & iPad. Highly recommended.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 January 2015
- Version: 4.1.4920
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.