London Transport Map - Tube Map and Route Planner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The No. 1 subway map app has everything you need:
√ Finds the best route for your journey (you choose: fastest or least changes)
√ Calculate journey time and how many stations to go
√ Save your favourite routes for easy access
√ Search for any station or the one nearest to you
√ Offline access - it's there whenever you want it
√ Find cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels and ATMs which are close to a station
√ Clear and simple interface that makes it easy to navigate your way
√ Additional map packs for traveling to other cities
This app makes it easy to view large transport maps on your iPhone or iPad. When you first launch the app, it downloads the latest version of the map from the web and processes it into image tiles. Please note that we do not provide any of the maps. By clicking on any of the links, you are downloading directly from the web and agreeing to the respective sites license agreement. This software helps you to store and load the downloaded copy to save repeated download time and costs.
You can also purchase our map packs to download other publicly available PDF maps and store them on your iPhone and iPad, and then use any time in the future without delay.
We believe that anyone with a smartphone should be able to have PDF travel maps on their device. We are working hard to help eliminating the use of paper for travel maps.
Restaurant owners can get their restaurants listed on our platform and reach 10M users:
Business Essentials: $9.99/mo or $99.99/yr
Business: $24.99/mo or $239.99/yr
Business Plus: $39.99/mo or $349.99/yr
Business Premium: $74.99/mo or $599.99/yr
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Our Production Team
Development: Davis Geng, Ocean Zhang
Graphic Design: Annie Li, Linda Lin
Testing & Support: Annie Zhang, Alice Chen
Producer: Terence Lau, Edward Tsang
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve them with free updates.
Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
⁇ About us on LinkedIn.
Need a white label app for your business? Or want to talk with us about licensing and advertising opportunities? You should visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/ondemandworld
What's New in Version 6.4.1
* Restaurant owners can take advantage of our new feature to get their business listed in our app!
* Further improvements, stability improvements, and bug fixes.
Please help us help you by sending us your crash logs.
You can email them to us at email@example.com
For a guide, FAQ and support please visit us at http://www.ondemandworld.com/
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 08 June 2016
- Version: 6.4.1
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: OnDemandWorld Limited
- © OnDemandWorld
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lite version$1.49
- Pro version$4.49
- Unlimited version$14.99