Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A classic marble-shooter, beautifully illustrated and dazzling with brilliant effects.
LUXOR 2 takes you on a beautiful voyage through the land of ancient Egypt. Play 88 gorgeously rendered levels of brilliantly displayed crisp and stunning graphics set amongst the pyramids and temples of ancient Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot and destroy the approaching magical spheres before they reach the pyramids at the end of their path.
Luxor 2 features powerups including Lightning Storm, Color Cloud, Net, and Dagger to help you shoot down those enemy spheres faster than ever before! Work your way up through the ranks to become the Pharaoh over all of Egypt!
Key Game Features:
· 88 explosively challenging and gorgeously 3D-rendered levels
· Four levels of difficulty, including: the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus
· Over 80 new statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage
· Work your way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh by improving your rank
· Three stimulating modes of play, including Survival and Practice modes
· 13 explosive power-ups, including the new Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help shoot down the oncoming enemy spheres
· 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage
Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866
to find more of our award-winning casual games including our Luxor Series, Midnight Mysteries Series, 7 Wonders Series and more!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames
Follow us on Twitter: @MumboJumboGames
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Minor bug fixes.
Gameplay and graphics are both good and the stages are pretty entertaining. But nothing worse than ads popping up in a paid game Especially full page ads like in this game. This would turn me off buying another game by game maker in the future.
Very annoyed to have to deal with the ads that continually pop up. I have paid for a couple of games from this company and both have these annoying ads. If an ap costs money, it should not then have full page ads that need to be dealt with before you can play.
Full of ads
Full screen ads that block your gameplay and from a UX point of view makes it very easy to tap on an ad when you're trying to pass the gate.
Just let me play your game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 August 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 66.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MUMBOJUMBO
- © 2011 MumboJumbo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.