Enter the world of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - a fast-paced strategy RPG based on the medieval fantasy realm of Might & Magic.
Journey through enchanted lands, collecting fierce and fantastic elemental creatures, and evolve a team of mighty warriors to summon to battle on the path to victory.
ENROLL IN THE ACADEMY OF MAGIC
• Create, customize and level up your own hero
• Choose a House of Magic: Materia, Chimera or Anima
• Use the mystic powers of your House to triumph in the arena
SUMMON A LEGENDARY TEAM
• Discover and collect hundreds of fantastic beasts and iconic creatures
• Watch their evolution from cute companions to legendary war allies
• Equip your team with arcane Glyphs to enhance their abilities
TRAIN & BATTLE
• Level up your creatures to unlock their true might
• Compete in the PvP Arena to rise up the league leaderboards
• Participate in Live Events to win epic prizes and rare items
• Ally with your friends in Guilds for mighty team adventures
LEAD YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY
• Face fierce opponents in fast and strategic RPG battles
• Use the elements of Fire, Water, Air and Earth tactically to gain the advantage
• Cast epic spells and use magical abilities of different elements
BECOME A HERO OF LEGENDS
• Journey through the fabled fantasy realms of Might & Magic
• Complete diverse daily quests and earn special rewards
• Enjoy beautiful graphics and unique creature designs
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy in-game currency. In-game currency can also be collected by playing the game without requiring any purchase.
Compatible with iOS 9.2 and above.
Follow us for the latest game news, epic events and giveaways:
MMEG enters the Year of the Pig!
- Special Skins for the Druid, Succubus, Angel & Asura
- Lunar New Year live events!
- And new Creatures coming soon…
Ratings and Reviews
I was going to give his game a much better ranking two weeks ago. I spent quite a bit of money on it. Levelled up a few characters and got quite far. Then the issues came when a game breaking bug affected my main character. After I evvolved it, it stopped doing any form of damage. I decided to hold off on my review after seeing how this was handled. No official reply came form the “Bug” section of the official forums. Support team took more than the promised 48 hrs to reply with a simple - “we are working on this message”. They did reply however so I waited for them to deliver. In the meantime i was struggling with the game. I lost every PVP battle because I was basically 1 toon down. I could not replace it with anything substantial as I had put a lot of resources into it. PVE progress from where I'm at was also impossible without a fully functioning team. After a long wait, the day finally came today when they patched the game. And they did not fix the bug. I might revisit his game and give them better score in the future. But as of now - give it a hard pass.
Edit: They have finally fixed the bug after more than a month of waiting. The fact that it took that long was terrible. But since it’s fixed I can't fault the game anymore. All in all a fun and addictive game. Although the shear number of characters is a bit overwhelming at first.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you so much for your feedback on the new gameplay elements of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians. Here at Ubisoft we appreciate all feedback from our players whether it be positive or negative. We do take your views into account and we hope that you would still enjoy playing the game even with the new changes.
Great game but annoying flaws
I love the concept of the game, rewarding and fun to play.
However I find the glyph system really takes away from the game, namely upgrading glyphs.
You have to manually upgrade every glyph, which is incredibly time-consuming when you consider the glyph upgrade “animation” and the fact that each character has 6 glyph spots. Furthermore, glyph upgrades fail A LOT as you increase their level, which overall makes the process frustrating and feels like a waste of time.
I’d suggest a “multi-glyph” upgrade feature, or some other workaround to lower the number of touches the user has to make to actually upgrade glyphs.
Looking forward to seeing how the devs fix this!
Played for a couple of days love it very addictive , only issue would be drains the battery pretty quickly
update from my last review , playing for two months now and unfortunately the game has taken a turn for the worst since the last game update - the attacking power of my fighters has halved so battle scenes take twice as long turning it into a grind - medium potions were once easy to obtain but this has vanished since last update , making it harder to level up your fighters - every day I would complete my missions but today was the the first that I did not complete any , so hopefully you undo the last update cause the game is not good anymore it's turned into a grind since last update
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your kind words! :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Offer $7.99
- Unique Starter Offer $46.99
- Welcome Offer $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.