Mad Paws is a platform that connects thousands of Pet Owners with loving Pet Sitters across Australia.
With the Mad Paws app you can search for local, pet friendly accommodation, meet the perfect Sitter, book a worry-free holiday for your pet, and receive photo updates.
For Pet Owners, you can find someone you can trust to love your pet when you’re away.
• Search through our database of verified and trusted Pet Sitters.
• Get personal care for your pet at an affordable price.
• Find local pet-friendly accommodation with premium insurance on us!
• Book through our secure payments gateway using Paypal, or any credit card.
• Keep in touch, with live photo updates from your Pet Sitter.
For pet service providers, manage your business and find customers wherever you are.
• Get paid to play with cute pets!
• You choose how much to charge and what times to work.
• Learn about best practice on how to take care of pets from experts.
• Manage enquiries, accept, decline and send special offers to your clients.
• Exclusive access to thousands of potential Pet Owners across Australia.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here’s what’s new!
- Previously, a bug affected the signup process for some iPhone users. This bug has now been fixed.
- For Sitters, the Profile Bio now better reflects their specific needs. When editing their Bios, they’ll now be offered a more personalised experience.
- Until now, some users have faced problems when trying to return to the previous page after selecting “Login with Facebook”. These bugs have since been squashed.
We’d love your feedback! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more time
This app has a good fundamental basis. It's simple and relatively easy to use. However, some issues I have had are
1). Being unable to remain logged in. Every time the app refreshes I have to sign in again, why doesn't the app remember me?
2). Photo upload limit. I think it was like 5mb max? And with how good phone cameras are it certainly needs to be higher, especially considering how vital the photos are to a pet sitters reputation.
3). Messaging can be glitchy. Sometimes I'll lose all messages in a chat and have to refresh the app (and log in again) to find missing messages)
4). The initial image as the app loads itself up has no inclination of how close it is to ready, for all I know it could be frozen.
5). Needs more settings option available on the app that are available on the website. (however I'm sure they are already working towards this)
6). Would be nice if they had a page on there to view your current balance, your balance requested to be redeemed and your total of redeemed balances (as it shows on the website)
However I will say this is obviously a small business that's only just started up and they have the good makings of an app so far! I will continue to use it and I'm willing to wait for fixes.
Developer Response ,
Wow, this is amazing feedback! Thank you so much for your continued support. When the dev team is back online in a few days we're releasing a new version which will hopefully fix up the log in issues. In addition we're going to place a lot more focus on photo uploads in 2019 as well as being able to redeem requests! Watch this space and please email me anytime to give me your feedback via email@example.com
Chris - Head of Product
Love,love, love MadPaws
Good app,easy to use. The sitter I use on here replies really quickly. We found someone in our area right away. The fact that all the visits are logged give me a one glance view at a particular sitters response times and their star rating as well. We started using the daycare for our German Shepherd Storme and Pam has been absolutely awesome and we now send our new addition Koda as well. MadPaws is great and just knowing that everything is always so easy to use and that the way they work give you peace of mind if anything unfortunate was to occur I know that it would be handled expertly.
Developer Response ,
Dear Stu, thank you so much for your amazing feedback. Really appreciate it! Lots more good things to come!
I’ve made over $1000 in pet sitting since I got this app last year plus I’ve made some good relationships with some awesome dogs and owners! I would recommend for anyone who loves animals but maybe don’t have time or the ability to have your own.
That being said, the user-face of the app is a bit glitchy to use so I usually opt to text my clients rather than use the app to communicate. It’s also a bit tricky to work out the payment situation. But the payment goes directly to your bank without any third party system which is nice. the company does take a far percentage of your earnings though ☹️
- Mad Paws Pty. Ltd.
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Mad Paws Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.