Magellan Echo Utility
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Magellan Echo Utility is used for testing and configuring Magellan Echo devices and accessories.
Supported Devices: iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus, iPod Touch (5th Gen)
Supported Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese.
What's New in Version 2.3.25
- Language updates: Chinese and French for Echo Fit and Japanese for Echo
- Remember to enter Watch Mode by pressing and holding the top left button when your Echo Series is not being used.
- The Magellan Echo Utility adds Mobile Notifications to Echo Fit when paired with a mobile application. Mobile Notifications will only be observed when your Echo series watch is connected to a mobile application. Ensure Mobile Notifications on your watch by disabling and enabling bluetooth through the iOS control center prior to pairing with an App.
App just freezes after locating watch, when trying to setup the watch. Disappointing.
Does not connect Heart Rate Monitor
Tried connecting with fresh battery. Will not connect on either iPhone 5 or 6s+. Can see the device in Bluetooth. No useful app functions either for the echo watch. Totally useless app making the watch a very expensive digital clock. Buy another fitness device. This app/echo is useless. Does NOT do what the sales says it does.
Hangs saying I must be connected to the internet
Can't get through "get started"
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 24 August 2015
- Version: 2.3.25
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MiTAC Digital Corporation
- ©2014 MiTAC Digital Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.